All stock and unmolested. Only mods; new Continental tires and K&N drop-in
Oil changed every 3k with synthetic
Warranty until October 2009
New tires and new front brakes
Never used the free satellite radio or the SRT experience
Never smoked in
Never raced
Never had a problem with this truck
Wheel bearing recall was done recently but never had any trouble with it for 12k miles
I am asking $30,000 but will accept any reasonable offer.

Attachments

• IMG_0924.JPG
    IMG_0924.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 569
  • IMG_0927.JPG
    IMG_0927.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 664
  • IMG_0932.JPG
    IMG_0932.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0933.JPG
    IMG_0933.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0937.JPG
    IMG_0937.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0939.JPG
    IMG_0939.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0941.JPG
    IMG_0941.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Did the recall affect all 2006's? Just curious because I have not received notification.

blackviper said:
Did the recall affect all 2006's? Just curious because I have not received notification.

yep, got my notification

No sunroof. I chose to go with lower weight since I rarely use the sunroof. I think the recall was for all 2006's but your local dealer can look up your VIN and let you know.

I am not sure if the recall includes RC's. Your local dealer can run your VIN and let you know right away.

I'm worried that I will decide to sell in a year or so and then it will only be worth $20,000. I don't drive it anymore except when I need the truck bed for large items. It just sits in the garage and loses value while I pay insurance on it. I know it will be worth more in 30 years but I'm not sure I want to keep it in the garage for that long. I've lost interest so it will go if I can get $28,000 for it. I would love to sell it and buy a dirt track or formula ford race car with the money. That would be something I can use and enjoy. Ever since I got injured racing Motocross I have been itching to race cars again so this is a good chance to do that with a decent budget that my wife won't bitch about.

Thanks Patrick and thanks for the awesome service for warranty and recall work. Avondale Dodge has my vote of confidence. I would refer anyone I know to you guys. Top notch dealership. Hell, I drove further than 3 other Dodge dealers to go to Avondale Dodge and I will do it again when I need anything else. You guys :rock:

I was gonna by a 06 qc to bad it wasnt for sale when I bought my 05...Its a nice truck...good luck with the sale.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back