2006 SRT10 QC for sale 12k miles

ChrisAZ said:
I doubt he will be a member here. I mentioned the VTCOA but he didn't really listen. The guy that bought the truck got it for his 17 year old son. I told the kid he's damn lucky and I wish I had a truck like that when I was 17. I also told him not to crash. Seemed like a good kid. I hope he keeps the truck under control on the road. Said he was considering an L but just loved the way the SRT10 looked. If he crashes the truck it won't be the first time someone crashed one of my toys after buying it.

Holy mackeral! My kid is learning to drive now and I can't even imagine buying him 500 horses to keep under control. It just seems like to big of a temptation for a kid to have that much power at his disposal! I thinking more along the lines of a 6cyl Ranger or Dakota for my son! :)

Hey hey hey, I was 17 when I got my QC...I never had any speeding tickets or wrecks...Now Im 18 and Im very responsible...And another reason I went with a qc instead of a rc is because I cant stand shifting every day..it will drive me up a wall..and mabe that kid dont know how to drive stick:dontknow:

JAYSSRT said:
Hey hey hey, I was 17 when I got my QC...I never had any speeding tickets or wrecks...Now Im 18 and Im very responsible...And another reason I went with a qc instead of a rc is because I cant stand shifting every day..it will drive me up a wall..and mabe that kid dont know how to drive stick:dontknow:

No offense! I know that putting 500 hp under anybodys right foot can bring out temptations! I just think it's alot to start out with, that's all. Compare what you can do with the QC SRT10 than a F150 Crew cab with a 4.6 V8.

I was 37 when I bought the truck and I spun out in a turn going 50mph. No big deal right. Well, I have been driving fast cars from the time I was young and I drive them fast. I also race cars and motorcycles as a hobby and have done so for many years also. If I can get myself spun out in this thing, a 17 year old with not even 5% of my driving experience can surely get himself into trouble. That being said, there are surely 17 year olds that drive very slow and conservative. I certainly knew some guys like that. Anyway, it's all in how the driver uses that gas pedal and age has little to do with it except that the younger you are, the less experience you have not only in driving but in decision making. I hope the kid is as shy with the gas pedal as he was with his tongue. He was not much of a talker.

I gotta say that is one lucky 17 year old..I bet hes not even gonna pay for it..I bet his dad is just gonna hand it over to him.:dontknow:

JAYSSRT said:
I gotta say that is one lucky 17 year old..I bet hes not even gonna pay for it..I bet his dad is just gonna hand it over to him.:dontknow:

That's exactly what happened Jay. The Father paid and the son drove off in it. However, this was not your typical spoiled rich kid situation. These were hard working people. I bet the kid has been working for the family business since he was in elementary school. Reminded me a little of how I grew up in the family business. Biggest difference was that I was not handed a vehicle like that or any vehicle at all when I was 17.

Just because daddy paid dont mean the son aint paying for it....my dad bought my first car but the deal was I would pay him back...bought a 1969 Impala 350/300HP in 1972 for $1500...my weekly paycheck was around $40...he took my check each week and gave me $5 to get thru the week till I paid it off...

TNVIPER said:
Just because daddy paid dont mean the son aint paying for it....my dad bought my first car but the deal was I would pay him back...bought a 1969 Impala 350/300HP in 1972 for $1500...my weekly paycheck was around $40...he took my check each week and gave me $5 to get thru the week till I paid it off...

That teaches a young one alot of respect for money and what they're buying. I was 17.5 yrs old in Nov 1980 when I finally saved up enough to buy my 1968 Ford Galaxie XL GT with a 390 and floor shift automatic! Just in time for the last half of senior year! Ahhhh, the good ol' days...:burnout:

TNVIPER said:
it only took yo 3.5 years to pay to it off that is not bad

ChrisAZ said:
That's exactly what happened Jay. The Father paid and the son drove off in it. However, this was not your typical spoiled rich kid situation. These were hard working people. I bet the kid has been working for the family business since he was in elementary school. Reminded me a little of how I grew up in the family business. Biggest difference was that I was not handed a vehicle like that or any vehicle at all when I was 17.

Yep I needed my parents to co-sign for me..And now Im working my @$$ off to pay for that truck..Its like I signed 4 years of my life to the devil. Never sign the contract..it wil haunt you for a while.:argh: Ive been working for my grandpa since I was in elementary school..on the summers of coarse laying hot asphalt..So basicly that kid is in my shoes..If hes a hard worker..:rock: :rock: Much respect.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back