2007 West Coast GTG

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So...tomorrow we start planning the next one

1) We will be able to rent the track for just us and our invited guests....figure 20 runs if you want

2) We can use my house as a shipping drop off point for anyone who wants to ship their truck in...with some planning we can get a company to make multiple stops along the way picking up trucks as they come across the country

3) An official VTCOA hotel package this party is too much fun not to stay a night or two

4) Much like many events we will have a photographer and videographer to document the days events...no cameras will be allowed after 10pm:D

5) Perhaps a Dyno day on Friday

6) maybe...this time it should be Vegas...:dontknow:

keep adding to the list.....

let's do it at california speedway in fontana??:dontknow:

then Jack won't be confused next time ;) :D :rock:

Thanks for everything Mike! It was a great idea you had:dancing:

I'm in, not sure what we would need other than more members. Everything was great for a 1st time GTG.

Can Fontana rent out the 1/4 mi track? Vegas would be cool to make it easier for the East Coasters, not sure how our bretheren up north would feel about that :dontknow:

I will start my piggy bank....

needs to be more central

We need both the east and west to attend...maybe Kansas

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
needs to be more central

We need both the east and west to attend...maybe Kansas
I will bring Toto!!:D

I can hear the sirens already.......

500+ trucks coverging on Kansas

I want to do it. Getting the truck out west might not happen, but I will be there.

Bill.

I'm in I just need time to set up transportation

Its hard to believe that Mike only came up with this idea in the middle of August. You did a great thing Mike, getting that GtG off the ground like that. The next one definatly should be a full weekend deal.

patrick

I am in for the next Westcoast GTG event. The only problem is I am still tired from Sat. Damn beer!:D

UNIBOY said:
I am in for the next Westcoast GTG event. The only problem is I am still tired from Sat. Damn beer!:D

hehehe, wow what a night that was. In the words of Drunken Uniboy "Im tired....im gonna have sex with vprpwr..... lets go vprpwr" :p :2in1:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back