2007 West Coast GTG

Its not called beer, its "anti-dehydration devices", and yes we had a lot of them this past weekend.:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Bill.

RedSrt007 said:
hehehe, wow what a night that was. In the words of Drunken Uniboy "Im tired....im gonna have sex with vprpwr..... lets go vprpwr" :p :2in1:

All I know is that Uniboy is the one that can't sit down:D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
needs to be more central

We need both the east and west to attend...maybe Kansas

Actually.....

After rethinking this post, I believe it was in error.

The West Coast GTG is best if its somewhere on the the West Coast. I don't really care where. For me it will always be a drive because it would make no sense to have it at Rocky Mountain Raceway and make 30 trucks drive 1500 miles round trip instead of just a few.

The NATs could always be our central location for the East and West to come together and have fun.

East Coasters......You need to find a Mike (Nowwhat), the MAN is just incredible. He might have had a lot of help as this little GTG got on a roll. But you need at least one guy to start the push :D

So Mike, Patrick and Jack. Wherever you like. I don't mind the drive.

Jeff

P.S. Absolutely the most fun I've ever had at a family reunion :rock:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Actually.....

After rethinking this post, I believe it was in error.

The West Coast GTG is best if its somewhere on the the West Coast. I don't really care where. For me it will always be a drive because it would make no sense to have it at Rocky Mountain Raceway and make 30 trucks drive 1500 miles round trip instead of just a few.

The NATs could always be our central location for the East and West to come together and have fun.

East Coasters......You need to find a Mike (Nowwhat), the MAN is just incredible. He might have had a lot of help as this little GTG got on a roll. But you need at least one guy to start the push :D

So Mike, Patrick and Jack. Wherever you like. I don't mind the drive.

Jeff

P.S. Absolutely the most fun I've ever had at a family reunion :rock:
Don't forget your wife's yummy cheesecake.:eating: :D :rock:

i say VEGAS baby!!!!!!!!
and kid's remember (what happens in vegas stay's in vegas)....
But i am game for any of it (just not kansas)..
why don't we do a picknick at a park or so where?
what do you guys think?
i will cook carne asada

Whitesnake said:
i say VEGAS baby!!!!!!!!
and kid's remember (what happens in vegas stay's in vegas)....
But i am game for any of it (just not kansas)..
why don't we do a picknick at a park or so where?
what do you guys think?
i will cook carne asada
Hey Eddie,
Whats up! Thanks for the help on Sat.
Mas

Hey Mas what's up !
hey man no problem, glad i could be of help
hey man you say you stay in long beach?

UNIBOY said:
Don't forget your wife's yummy cheesecake.:eating: :D :rock:

I'll just have to give her more time, next time. They were made in a bit of a rush. :( Cheryl makes the best cheesecake I've ever had in my life, but I was in the same boat as Mikey saturday, I couldn't have any (Mikey knows why).

She wanted me to thank everyone for being so kind.

And the Mike (Nowwhat) a special thanks for the throphy, made her day, I think I even saw a tear or two.

UNIBOY, I will never (when possible) forget to bring the wifes cheesecake to an event. As long as I can get it there, it will be on the menu.

******Next Time******

No eggshells......:( I :dontknow: how to cook :D

Jeff

Whitesnake said:
Hey Mas what's up !
hey man no problem, glad i could be of help
hey man you say you stay in long beach?
Yup 2 blocks east of the airport.

As long as I don't have to fly, I'm in. My only thing is to make it more than a 1 day thing. There are lots of other things that can be done when we are together also.

Just out of curiousity. Did anyone get video of VPRPWR and UNIBOY together.:dontknow: :D :p

Silverback said:
As long as I don't have to fly, I'm in. My only thing is to make it more than a 1 day thing. There are lots of other things that can be done when we are together also.

Just out of curiousity. Did anyone get video of VPRPWR and UNIBOY together.:dontknow: :D :p

video will be on sale soon;)

See, it was a good thing that I left when I left...:burnout:

Whitesnake said:
well you could sell it on e-bay..
heck i buy on just to support the cause!!!!:2in1:

So how are you doing D.C. guy?...:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back