2007 West Coast GTG

Whitesnake said:
so are we going?

I've been trying to figure out how I can swing it. I also go to the DC 400, there usually two weeks apart.

The local Mopar club always goes down and has a great time

Its a three day event and theres something for everyone.

It might also enable people like Wizzy and Steve and a few others that are on the outskirts of the southwest to attend

just a thought :star:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
I've been trying to figure out how I can swing it. I also go to the DC 400, there usually two weeks apart.

The local Mopar club always goes down and has a great time

Its a three day event and theres something for everyone.

It might also enable people like Wizzy and Steve and a few others that are on the outskirts of the southwest to attend

just a thought :star:
so which one sounds better or be more worth it?

Whitesnake said:
so which one sounds better or be more worth it?

DC400 is going to be very different this coming year. They put banking in the turns

But from what I hear, the Mopars at the Strip is a class A event.

I enjoy the hell out of NASCAR and if I can only make one....it will be the DC400

DC400 is going to be very different this coming year. They put banking in the turns

But from what I hear, the Mopars at the Strip is a class A event.

I enjoy the hell out of NASCAR and if I can only make one....it will be the DC400

and were is the dc400 @?

Whitesnake said:
in vegas? if so let's to both?
were do you live?>

I live in Northern Utah. Its an OK drive.

Not sure I can get away for both, but its the plan

I live in Northern Utah. Its an OK drive.

Not sure I can get away for both, but its the plan

well before i used to do vegas a least once a month?
now it's been years since?

so count me in so we could meet and i'll go up there.
for me it's a 4-5 hour drive

Bump!

Anything that we should be looking at? I know it still early, but its already been 3 months since the GTG, time seems to be going by quickly. I guess location, activities and other stuff are still up in the air?:dontknow:

How about in March for the Mopars at the Strip at the las vegas motorspeedway. its a lot of fun!!! went there last year.

weekend fri-sun. its like 80 bucks, you only get one run a day, however they have bracket elimination nightly for 50 bucks, and you can when (depending on how many enter) about 1500 bucks. lots of fun.

Black1 said:
Hey, I have a "little" customer in Fontana!!! :D (LG Electronics) I might be in! ....... I may have to have a place to stay (NOWWHAT). :D ;)
Right on:rock: You can stay with Nowwhat. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back