2008 Dodge : Challenger SRT-8 for sale on e-bay ??140189513414 item nuber

...made a call, your buying the only one they will get, to be delivered in mid may. 5,000 up front the rest on delivery...

BigRed460 said:
...made a call, your buying the only one they will get, to be delivered in mid may. 5,000 up front the rest on delivery...

i will just wait!!!:D

"The VIN # and mileage are not actual. The VIN # will be assigned when the car is being built. The car will more than likely have a couple of miles on it from the Pre-Delivery Inspection and from being fueled up for Delivery".

if you're looking for a challenger Eddie. buy it from my old dealership WestOaks. they will not be marking it up, get in contact with Nate and tell him you're a friend of mine if you want it.

thats total bs. talked with my dealer yesterday and he told me the factory told him they are now making 10000 of these cars since the demand was so high on them. i paid sticker for mine. i hope these dealers trying to make a killing on these cars go broke. bunch of crooks. i hope most folks have more sense than to pay over msrp for these cars.

TheMoparConnection said:
if you're looking for a challenger Eddie. buy it from my old dealership WestOaks. they will not be marking it up, get in contact with Nate and tell him you're a friend of mine if you want it.

dude, call me????
i have to wait till May right?:dontknow:

Soooo they don't actually HAVE the car but they're willing to take your $5k without a kiss or a reach around? Yeah, that makes total sense. NOOOOT... I will just have to....
:bs: on that one... But they'll catch some poor sap slipping though.

Some guy put up a $5,000 deposit at my dealer over a year ago....he said he didnt care what color or how much just as long as he got the first one they sold.......a salesman's dream come true....

Challenger - West Oaks

TheMoparConnection said:

PM Sent!

08 Challenger

Da first two made serial #1&2 are to be auctioned off. Da first one is supposed to be at Barret-Jackson. Sammy 05 QC black

I have a deposit of 1K for one through a local dealership here that I deal with. We will see what I decide to do when they start hitting the showrooms. I need another car like I need a hole in the head.

Corporate info is stating a dealer mark up for these is a range from $10,000 to $40,000. When ordering was opened there were 4300 order's in the first day.

Chrysler LLC did a great job on the interior as well, in true 70's fashion, got a back seat but no leg room.

The cars are awsome:rock:

If I get one, it'll be the following year. I am not overpaying to be first in line. For the fellas that cant wait, no problem buy one and enjoy, its an awesome looking car.

patrick

Whitesnake said:
i will see.....still want the H1 Hummer!

have a friend who is thinking of selling his, want me to ask how much he wants??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back