2009 FALL PCB GTG PHOTO AND VIDEOS

SANTEEN said:
Bitch!!!! Come next time and you'll see for yourself. No excuses next time, Roger. :) We'll get a three bedroom and you can stay with me and viperlady. It'll help with the cost. He shouldn't get to jealous.:marchmellow: Plus, that'll be one more QC to whoop up on these RC's. Paul and I can't keep doing it by ourselves. :D

Steve, I will be there next year, on That You Have My Word :D :rock:

Da1Chief said:
Steve, I will be there next year, on That You Have My Word :D :rock:
Your cooler was there this year, Chub tried his best to ruin it sitting his fat ass on it at the dragstrip, but it made it OK. LOL:D :D :D

viperhauler said:
dude...you have no idea...

it was soooooooooo worth it:rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D
Man I'm sure I don't. $210....sensual message...Steve....Dan= I'm good on the details :D

Stinker said:
tell the folks tho viperhauler.

was it about the trucks or the people?
let's just say...

if it were about the trucks...

i would have left after my second loss to SANQUEEN....and said screw this....:argh:

but i will take my arse whippin with pride....but i will return...

with a vengeance....muahahahahahaha:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

FATJACK said:
Your cooler was there this year, Chub tried his best to ruin it sitting his fat ass on it at the dragstrip, but it made it OK. LOL:D :D :D

Thanks Jack, If it held up to Clint, then it has got to be a good one :)

Just Kidding Chub :D

I had a few items that I was going to send down to Dan or Stinker to bring for me but I wound up working so much that I didn't get to the Post Office before it was too late. I will hang on to them for the next GTG... :)

Da1Chief said:
Thanks Jack, If it held up to Clint, then it has got to be a good one :)

Just Kidding Chub :D

I had a few items that I was going to send down to Dan or Stinker to bring for me but I wound up working so much that I didn't get to the Post Office before it was too late. I will hang on to them for the next GTG... :)
Hey thats at least 500 lbs. of sweating meat!!:D :D :D

Zi6_0180.jpg

The big question is who's who in this pic? None of the members are listed.. How are we supposed to put names to faces? Oh yeah, which one of these members had his AMEX in his wife's purse?

from right to left

viperhauler and alisha red truck with maypop in the corner

fatjack red truck

Griffsrt red truck

torqmonster beside his truck

gray qc the Santeen and joy

hotram blk truck

the chub, mineral gray rc

Walbert and beth in the venom seris hood truck:D

viperpunk and wife in blk rc

spyder in front of red rc?

scots toy and hot momma in black qc

and amtrucker inthe yellow RC

Venom Power said:
Zi6_0180.jpg

The big question is who's who in this pic? None of the members are listed.. How are we supposed to put names to faces? Oh yeah, which one of these members had his AMEX in his wife's purse?
right to left:
cody's buddy kyle with the 240
me and alisha
fatjack
griffssrt (with torkmonster standing next to him)
santeen (i don't have amex any more;)) and joy
hotram nelson
f$cktard flchub
walbert (wes and beth)
viperpunk (trevor, and the new jtsvp tshirt model, brittany:rock: )
lethlvnm04?
psychomythic (cody)
i guess i missed somebody:dontknow:
amtrucker22 (paul)

I'm too heavy.. :dontknow: His chestnuts wouldn't appreciate it. But if I did I would only request a hooker so I can give her chin-nuts..:laugh:

Did you guys notice the trophy on Jacks truck? And why is he standing a little boy who got in trouble at school? :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back