2009 FALL PCB GTG PHOTO AND VIDEOS

Oh, I got some pics!!:D Especially from track day. They're uploading on photo bucket now. With video's to follow.

What the hell was in that Excursion? Please tell me it was more than a tune and exhaust....:dontknow:

The Excursion was amazing, for a vehicle that heavy to run in the 8.20's is mind boggling. I really think it is worth mentioning that the Excursion is also on a 250 Shot of nitrous!!

Runs 8.7's on just turbo with 22's and street tires. Basic mods, programmer, exhaust and a filter. Also had a healthy shot of juice on tap too, the shot size is different for diesels and gas vehicles as far as how it affects the power, the shot was about what a 100 shot would do on a gas motor, it picks up around 100 horsepower but monster amounts of torque.

Last edited:
I'm kinda a little disappointed right now. I had a 6.0 diesel F250 with all the same mods minus the nos, but I never got it to the track. The turbo spool helps these trucks tremendously. Was he using the nos out there??

I sprayed one full pass to test it out to see how it would do. Sprayed it around the 60ft mark and went 8.34 @ 86 and had one of my worst 60fts too. Had to save the spray for the shootout, which the pinks style arms drops killed me having to time spooling the turbo and what not.

spyder1337 said:
I sprayed one full pass to test it out to see how it would do. Sprayed it around the 60ft mark and went 8.34 @ 86 and had one of my worst 60fts too. Had to save the spray for the shootout, which the pinks style arms drops killed me having to time spooling the turbo and what not.
That was your truck? Sweet ride there man. As much as I love driving this 10 around all day, I really miss that diesel with the black smoke flying. Looks like a 6.0 you probably had to do new head studs with that kinda work.

It's my friend excursion, he let me take up there to race. Felt sorry for me that my lightning wasn't ready and he couldn't make it either. It has upgraded headstuds too.

Here are my pics. Not a lot though...

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

THE LONGEST RACE OF THE NIGHT :D
IMG_0348.jpg

They did make it to the end...
IMG_0349.jpg

Mine with Todd's old DR's

IMG_0336.jpg

My truck all cleaned up :D

IMG_0327.jpg

Last edited:

Mark, put the window up next time. It's good for 2 tenths.:D
P9251216.jpg

Do you see a pattern here with RC guys? Leaving the window down cant be great for aerodynamics at 80 mph. They're not to bright. But we love Dan and Cody anyways.
P9251235.jpg

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back