2009 FALL PCB GTG PHOTO AND VIDEOS

It was definitely good to meet you stick. I am sure I will see you out a holt again.

Atleast Nelson knew to keep the window up. Didn't really help him against Paul's QC.:rock:
P9251253.jpg

SANTEEN said:
Atleast Nelson knew to keep the window up. Didn't really help him against Paul's QC.:rock:
P9251253.jpg
Damn, that is a great looking QC! :D Great angle too!

FATJACK said:
Stick I think you had the fastest car out there, with a good transmission. That was really a killer.:( :(
You're being too modest Jack. You truck was the baddest vehicle out there, hands down. Did you see your launch and reaction time on the last race against Tony? That was incredible!!!!

jack is being very modest that truck was insanely fast! how you spin slicks in second and third is beyond me

Thank you very much Steve. I am afraid the outcome would have been very different if some of the big guys had their trucks running. If Stinker and Scrambler, Eddie and Justin or Ironhead and Ih8chevys, had been there with their trucks running it would have been a different story.

Here's Dan trying ti figure out how that big Gray QC beat him again.
P9251287.jpg

I had him at this point..... pretty sure he wasn't spraying here :D

Clint, Mark and Eddie trying to tell Dan that it's not the clutch. He just don't know how to drive. Actually, I think Clint might just be calling him a f%@ktard :D
P9251288.jpg

Last edited:
The only chance Dan had all day was an 1/8th mile foot race against someone 13 years older than him.:D /B]
P9251309.jpg

Here's Dan telling me that I'm #1
P9251323.jpg

SANTEEN said:
Here's Dan telling me that I'm #1
P9251323.jpg

In one of my videos you can see him with his arm out the window telling you that you are #1 :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back