2009 FALL PCB GTG PHOTO AND VIDEOS

FATJACK said:
Thank you very much Steve. I am afraid the outcome would have been very different if some of the big guys had their trucks running. If Stinker and Scrambler, Eddie and Justin or Ironhead and Ih8chevys, had been there with their trucks running it would have been a different story.

i will be there next sept ,,,you can count on that !:rock:

Did anyone get any pics of the caravan to or from Holt?

walbert said:
Did anyone get any pics of the caravan to or from Holt?
I got some video. Did you see all the people turning and looking. It was nice.

viperhauler said:
i only got a shot of nelson's truck in my side view mirror on the way to pcb...
That's not a caravan dumb ass. :D You tuck a picture of a truck, not a caravan of trucks.;)

viperhauler said:
is that like the medicated pads????

and i'm the dumbass:confused: :confused: :D
That's right, you're my spell checker, bitch.!!!!;)

From the balcony at the Moonspinner
P9261345.jpg

FATJACK said:
Thank you very much Steve. I am afraid the outcome would have been very different if some of the big guys had their trucks running. If Stinker and Scrambler, Eddie and Justin or Ironhead and Ih8chevys, had been there with their trucks running it would have been a different story.

Let's not discount VenomPower.. The entire GTG would have been funnier and tastier... Would have made it more gooder IMO.... :argh: HEY, WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THE DRUNK DRAW DROPPED PICS???? This is a rip off..

Venom Power said:
Let's not discount VenomPower.. The entire GTG would have been funnier and tastier... Would have made it more gooder IMO.... :argh: HEY, WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THE DRUNK DRAW DROPPED PICS???? This is a rip off..

he is talking about fast trucks lol :D

Ironhead said:
he is talking about fast trucks lol :D

Yeah, the purdy one stays back carefully carrying the watercooler full of brisket and other great eats..:eating: I swear, :dong:the shifter in #1900 ought'a be a fork.

I think i'm gonna need a few more goodies next time :D

LOLOLOLOL

all I want to know is where is the pics of the nekid threesome on thursday:dontknow: :dontknow:

Yes let it be know, My baby girl was completly nude onthe beach thanks to Mark:p :p :p on the beach

Krissy gave a kind old man a great booby shot while he was flying his kite:p :p :p

and Dawn while she could get them complety out gave it a hell uva shot:rock: :rock: :rock: but kept going head over ass trying not to drownd in three inches of water:p :p :p :p :p

a day truly etched in my memory, Griff You wife humps very well:D

hahaha that's hilarious i think he saw out of the corner of his eyes you taking the camera shot cuz he is looking up there:D:D

ViperPunk said:
hahaha that's hilarious i think he saw out of the corner of his eyes you taking the camera shot cuz he is looking up there:D:D

Ya I think he knew he was about to be caught... lol...:rock: :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back