2009 FALL PCB GTG PHOTO AND VIDEOS

A lot of run vid's but not enough photos of the event. Hopefully the reason is something along the lines of too drunk to operate a camera:D. I want to see what I missed out on!!

stick said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD4IG4sjR_4

me against Stinker,,,,It was close at first,, I should have my transmission fixed soon I hope,,,Also Stinker I never found out how much you were spraying,,,
spraying a 100 shot big daddy, but couldnt hit it till 60 or 70 ft out, heck couldnt even stall it up any, anything off idle just spun like crazy so had to ease it off the line, let her get rolling then floor it, then let the nox kick in.

damn street tires:argh: :argh: :argh: :D

Stinker said:
spraying a 100 shot big daddy, but couldnt hit it till 60 or 70 ft out, heck couldnt even stall it up any, anything off idle just spun like crazy so had to ease it off the line, let her get rolling then floor it, then let the nox kick in.

damn street tires:argh: :argh: :argh: :D

well next time hopefully I will be ready,,I am beefiing up my trans to hold about 550 HP,,and I am going to throw a 75 shot on the car. It sure was nice to see all them beautiful trucks

stick said:
well next time hopefully I will be ready,,I am beefiing up my trans to hold about 550 HP,,and I am going to throw a 75 shot on the car. It sure was nice to see all them beautiful trucks
rock on bud, we will def be ready for ya:D

glad you could make it out, cant wait till the next time:rock: :rock:

Stinker said:
anyone want a nanner or melon drink?????????????:D

on the way back to I-10 on 331 I think that was, there was a candy store place that said something about a "nanner split". I was like "Stinker wrote that sign" :D

Stinker said:
:D :D :D :D :D

the girls never did get it!LOLOLOL

melon drink brings out the boobs

the nanner drink madem want a nanner:D :D
That explains it!!! You gave Alicia the nanner drink. Viperlady must have had some of it, because when we got back to the room he wouldn't leave me alone. He was rambling something about my nanner. :D

kickinassrt-10 said:
A lot of run vid's but not enough photos of the event. Hopefully the reason is something along the lines of too drunk to operate a camera:D. I want to see what I missed out on!!
Bitch!!!! Come next time and you'll see for yourself. No excuses next time, Roger. :) We'll get a three bedroom and you can stay with me and viperlady. It'll help with the cost. He shouldn't get to jealous.:marchmellow: Plus, that'll be one more QC to whoop up on these RC's. Paul and I can't keep doing it by ourselves. :D

SANTEEN said:
Bitch!!!! Come next time and you'll see for yourself. No excuses next time, Roger. :) We'll get a three bedroom and you can stay with me and viperlady. It'll help with the cost. He shouldn't get to jealous.:marchmellow: Plus, that'll be one more QC to whoop up on these RC's. Paul and I can't keep doing it by ourselves. :D
Yea sounds good! When's the next one? Maybe by then I can be the fastest qc on NOS :D

kickinassrt-10 said:
Yea sounds good! When's the next one? Maybe by then I can be the fastest qc on NOS :D
:rock: :rock: :burnout:

SANTEEN said:
That explains it!!! You gave Alicia the nanner drink. Viperlady must have had some of it, because when we got back to the room he wouldn't leave me alone. He was rambling something about my nanner. :D
it's alisha bitch...

you were to drunk to put out...effin terd:p

viperhauler said:
yes...i tried to get some skivvies from him....;)
Should I show everyone the paypal transaction details, showing you paid me $210.02 for a sensual massage?:D

SANTEEN said:
Should I show everyone the paypal transaction details, showing you paid me $210.02 for a sensual massage?:D

Is that operation Stingray?????:rock: :p :D

SANTEEN said:
If things like that are going on,I'm gonna rethink the next one :D
I dont even want to know

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back