2009 SE GTG PICS/VIDS

RedSrt007 said:
Westcoast GTG's - Drag racing & Drinking

South East GTG's - Men getting naked around a campfire

lol....

now lets get something straight here ,,,out of all the men there only THREE mind u dropped their drawers ,,,granted jack did it twice ,,,but he is like moses old so he gets to :D

oya i remember those west coast pics ,,,nothing but 4 or 5 guys standing around with their hands in their pockets ,,,,,whhhhhhhhoooooooohhhhooo man you guys know how to party out there NOT:D

Looks like ya'll enjoyed yourselves despite the rain, sorry I missed this one. I'll figure out a way to make the gtg in the fall...

Damn! Atleast when I got naked this past weekend there was alot of naked women there at the same time.

You guys need to talk to the women about this.

Bill.

I jsut hope everyone considers comming to the fall panama GTG'r

we plan on doing it with a different deal alltogether.

there is so much to do there we still didnt get to everything.

but we do plan on a car show for fall , along with the track rental.

but this year we are thinking of a cost per person deal that way all the food will be paid for in advance, as well as track time

the track seems to be stuck on the $2600 so we may end up needing around the $2800 mark or somehwere in that area.

we also would like it too if we had some participation from the hemi truck side of things also.

but with the track we will get an actuall rental so that we may have our own races and class's

then there is allways the fun part of the nightlife, the beach cookout was tops bar none:rock:

volley ball was off the hook :rock:

Really if you like having fun, hanging with good friends, and jsut plain relaxing without a planogram to have to follow, this is def the GTG for you:rock:

Stinker said:
I jsut hope everyone considers comming to the fall panama GTG'r

we plan on doing it with a different deal alltogether.

there is so much to do there we still didnt get to everything.

but we do plan on a car show for fall , along with the track rental.

but this year we are thinking of a cost per person deal that way all the food will be paid for in advance, as well as track time

the track seems to be stuck on the $2600 so we may end up needing around the $2800 mark or somehwere in that area.

we also would like it too if we had some participation from the hemi truck side of things also.

but with the track we will get an actuall rental so that we may have our own races and class's

then there is allways the fun part of the nightlife, the beach cookout was tops bar none:rock:

volley ball was off the hook :rock:

Really if you like having fun, hanging with good friends, and jsut plain relaxing without a planogram to have to follow, this is def the GTG for you:rock:

Before kicking in the money for the track, we have to determine if it is or isn't going to rain us out like what happened this time around to yawl. Otherwise it's going to be a real expensive crab boil.

Venom Power said:
Before kicking in the money for the track, we have to determine if it is or isn't going to rain us out like what happened this time around to yawl. Otherwise it's going to be a real expensive crab boil.
anthony i would think that I would gladly give folks there money back if we happened to get rained out ;)
even if it had to come out of my own pocket

Are we going to go down on Tuesday this time? :D

We in all honesty the track is 2600.00 we know that. If we get rained out then the track should refund the money.

I think its the food that becomes an issue. Need to get a head count of who will be there and who they are bringing. Due to the fact that 300 dollars will feed 25 people. But if 40 show up that weren't on the list then........

So before a price is set we probably need to find out who is going to be there, and who they are bringing.

Stinker said:
we jsut didnt post the pics of the nekid women right Alexspop?:D

You guys were too drunk to see that far :p :D

Stinker said:
anthony i would think that I would gladly give folks there money back if we happened to get rained out ;)
even if it had to come out of my own pocket

I would want my money to go towards some other means of entertainment or grub for the crowd instead... :dontknow: That's if the unthinkable happened like we were rained out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back