2009 SE GTG PICS/VIDS

Ironhead said:
all of them and the tents :rock: you noticed jack was dropping his pants all night ,,,what a slut!
Not gonna do that anymore, who wants to see tired "Old Man" ass...looks like my crack was fulla sand.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

FATJACK said:
Not gonna do that anymore, who wants to see tired "Old Man" ass...looks like my crack was fulla sand.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
seems as tho they are focusing on our ass's more than the beautiful women we had there , so who does that make the real homos out to be Jack?:D

either way bud, I wouldnt change things for the world:rock: I havent had such a great time:rock: and def cant wait to do it again:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

you guys are the best:rock:

Stinker said:
panama city florida off hwy 98 turn into the moonspinner parking lot and look for people laying on the asphalt
Or just look for the rainbow stickers :D

I hear the the producers of Beach Patrol were there.......

The uncut version will be the season opener for 2010. They couldn't get the cops to make any arrests because they were all afraid of getting there leg humped by fatjack

J

ViperJeff said:
I hear the the producers of Beach Patrol were there.......

The uncut version will be the season opener for 2010. They couldn't get the cops to make any arrests because they were all afraid of getting there leg humped by fatjack

J
either him or Roz, dont give Roz booze, he turns horny:D

Begood said:
If you are going to show ass shots, please make them FEMALE!:D

Silverback said:
I agree Bill. There was way to much "Male Bonding" going on there.:eek: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Again, you guys were spared. It would have been much much worse if a certain nut made it out.

Speaking of nuts, I wasn't going to comment anymore on this thread because Jack asked me kindly to leave his prunes alone... But it's ON AGAIN FOLKS... Now what can I say about these batch of pics that isn't already obvious? Let's see...

Get a load of these sexy Jack-knees. Have yall seen such grace? Such poise?
panamacity2009127-1.jpg

panamacity2009125-1.jpg

And who was this getting tea-bagged? Judging from the do's I suspect Roz managed to use Stinker's face for chin-nuts. Mark is in there trying to wake Tony up.. :dontknow: I guess.
panamacity2009096-1.jpg

I am going to guess this is Tony slurring his speech at me as they woke me up from my sleep. I still don't know what the hell he said.
panamacity2009090.jpg

I don't care what his excuse is, I'm willing to bet Jack wasn't trying to get Mark to just pull his finger.
panamacity2009087.jpg

OHHH GOD D***.. Jack, WTF are you trying to do, be in the VTCoA centerfold? Mark is smiling TOO hard while his wife looks helplessly at this disturbing scene.. :rolleyes:Get a room guys!
panamacity2009039.jpg

It's about damn time I see the Iron mug. This is his "before I lost $350.00 in Louisiana and $700.00 camera phone in PCB" face. Who managed to catch up with him for this picture anyway?
panamacity2009027.jpg

Does Roz look like he had enough? NAH!
panamacity2009025.jpg

And eddie looks like he knows something, but ain't tellin'...
panamacity2009040.jpg

Sorry I missed it this time around. Things are what they are. Hope to make it in the fall.

I could have gone my entire life without seeing pictures of Jack's balls and taint area.

Regardless of the caliber of the women in the photographs, it's like looking at the damn sun.

BriteCrawler said:
Sorry I missed it this time around. Things are what they are. Hope to make it in the fall.

I could have gone my entire life without seeing pictures of Jack's balls and taint area.

Regardless of the caliber of the women in the photographs, it's like looking at the damn sun.
Thats not what you said when we were alone!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gotdamn, that IS a tired ass!!! You could toss a horse up in that motherfucker and lose it!!!! :laugh:

Poor Jack. He just wanted to take a leak . . . :hahaha:

Roz-SRT said:
Gotdamn, that IS a tired ass!!! You could toss a horse up in that motherfucker and lose it!!!! :laugh:

Poor Jack. He just wanted to take a leak . . . :hahaha:
Now why are you attacking me???:( :( :( :(

FATJACK said:
Now why are you attacking me???:( :( :( :(

You're the one that said it's tired. No arguing that!!!! :p That, and I guess I had enough man-on-man lovin' this past week to tie me over for a LONG time. . . . . So I jumped on a bandwagon. . .

I still love you Jackson Brown. :D :love:

Westcoast GTG's - Drag racing & Drinking

South East GTG's - Men getting naked around a campfire

lol....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back