2009 Truck of the Month Season

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is more for the vendors.

As we head into the 2009 season, I don't like to assume anything. Looking to see which Vendors are willing to support and sponsor the process.

I will add some kind of write up (short but your choosing) and a link to your website each month.

Let me know.

Jeff :eek:

Jeff I wonder if we could have a special section too for just truckof the month?

Maybe Patrick could set it up:rock:

That way it wouldnt get lost all the dang time:D

And heck you could be a moderator of just that section?:dontknow:

I think Jeff has done an awesome job:rock: :rock: :rock:

he has gotten a couple vendors in on totm, and does all the work himself:rock: :rock:

shouldnt we reward that just a little bit:dontknow:

What do you guys think? I think he should get his own little section:rock: :rock: :rock:

Stinker said:

he has gotten a couple vendors in on totm, and does all the work himself:rock: :rock:

What do you guys think? I think he should get his own little section:rock: :rock: :rock:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
I like this and hope it continues

trubuilt said:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
I like this and hope it continues

Praise x2

Rotten

I like that idea.
Thanks to the vendors who support and to Jeff for the effort.

Stinker said:

So Tony, I take it that your in as a sponsor for the 2009 season.

Very cool and thank you for your support of the Truck of the Month

Jeff

ViperJeff said:
So Tony, I take it that your in as a sponsor for the 2009 season.

Very cool and thank you for your support of the Truck of the Month

Jeff

money permitting bud:rock:

This Forum is family bud:D

Stinker said:
money permitting bud:rock:

This Forum is family bud:D

FATJACK said:
bcreative monogramming is in as long as we can afford it. Jack and Betty

I agree 100000000%

So this would be a good time for the members to step up and buy a guage or a Polo shirt so we can keep this going

wait what is going on here. did I miss something. Thank you Jeff for all the time you put in to this.

You didn't miss anything. I'm just getting ready for the 2009 Truck of the Month polls. Just checking to see if any other vendors would like to be part of the process. Jack has been AWESOME! with the Polo Shirts for the Winners and Tony has just helped make the process be that much better.

I hate to assume anything. Jack and Tony have at no cost to the VTCoA or the Winners have provided the winners, swag. So not only would it be appropriate but important for me to ask if they would like to continue. I also think it would only be fair for other vendors to decide if they wanted to get involved or not.

It's not an arm twisting thing the TOTM.

It just me asking and getting prepared.

Jeff

SrtBrad said:
I'm not a vendor but I have 75lb camera bags to throw around. Maybe I can offer a free DVD on behalf of the VTCOA to the TOTM winners.:dontknow:

Now that sounds like a cool idea, thanks Brad

Can we start with a Video of the Truck of The Year?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back