2011 5.000H!

yup looks like im off saturday ,,come get u some chubby:D

I tried talking to Justin a few minutes ago, but the line kept dropping. We will see what he does with the tuning later today.

No, he was under the truck and I guess his phone couldnt get reception, he should be at the tuner now......Im going to try to get ahold of OSO tomorrow to see if he is still going to Dallas, we should have a nice little group at the track Saturday.

No, he was under the truck and I guess his phone couldnt get reception, he should be at the tuner now......Im going to try to get ahold of OSO tomorrow to see if he is still going to Dallas, we should have a nice little group at the track Saturday.

well its tuned :D Im there Saturday.......should be fun.

did u get the ghost cam tune?

BAMA tuning has not released them yet. I called yesterday and asked about them, I was told they are still testing and tweeking the tune and will release it later. The car on youtube is thier test vehicle. Good thing about buying my SCT from them is I get free tunes for life, so as soon as its released I want to get it, and hopefully by then I will have full exhaust on so you can hear it.

BAMA tuning has not released them yet. I called yesterday and asked about them, I was told they are still testing and tweeking the tune and will release it later. The car on youtube is thier test vehicle. Good thing about buying my SCT from them is I get free tunes for life, so as soon as its released I want to get it, and hopefully by then I will have full exhaust on so you can hear it.

ok didnt know if u went lund tuning. and yea im going bama tunes as well. gonna get the combo package sct/cai

he better get more than that i should be pushing 600 with the giggle juice:burnout:

With a .058 nitrous jet and a.030 fuel jet you should be 150 HP which is about 130 at the wheels more than without!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back