2011 5.000H!

With a .058 nitrous jet and a.030 fuel jet you should be 150 HP which is about 130 at the wheels more than without!

.063 n .033 f ,,my chart says 171 something 150 at rear ,,but on a 10 engine it is usually 10 % lower cause the charts are set up for 8 cylinders ,,;)

u way double the car he will be fine lol

what the hell are you trying to say ? :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: refer to post # 19 bubba,,im surprised he is going to run it down the track two days after getting it running ,,,now thats a great break in time lol,,,can you say BOOM

Last edited:
well whos all going ,,think the big HOLE i mean O went to LFC ,,,speak up i got packing to do and need to go get some new tennies:D

I don't know about y'all Htown fuckers sometimes? We are here! Where are y'all? Carl,I and one other.(SilverBullet10)? Bring the rain ! We don't run till 8

All good! Not a huge turnout and I lost Carl somewhere? Still get to run though! Should have video;)

got a win twice on him at sealy cause he kept red lighting ,,,,but without my DR,s i was spinning through first everytime,justin has that trailblazer running good if he can keep from red lighting

Last edited:
got a win twice on him at sealy cause he kept red lighting ,,,,but without my DR,s i was spinning through first everytime,justin has that trailblazer running good if he can keep from red lighting

Well thanks for the kind words ironskillet. All in all I am happy running a 12.5 on street tires. None of our "crew" (07 kenne bell mustang, OSO's 300, FAHRENHEIT'S 2011 STANG, and an 08 JEEP SRT) ran a faster time out there at that busted up ass track in sealy. With some drag radials and an SRT-10 that's actual completion it should be fun but until then ill find some rustangs to play with. I don't however almost take out a 200lb wild boar on the way home. :)

Well thanks for the kind words ironskillet. All in all I am happy running a 12.5 on street tires. None of our "crew" (07 kenne bell mustang, OSO's 300, FAHRENHEIT'S 2011 STANG, and an 08 JEEP SRT) ran a faster time out there at that busted up ass track in sealy. With some drag radials and an SRT-10 that's actual completion it should be fun but until then ill find some rustangs to play with. I don't however almost take out a 200lb wild boar on the way home. :)

You cant say you run 12.5 until you can do it back to back:D

You cant say you run 12.5 until you can do it back to back:D
bwahahahahahaha. Once was enough. I got tired of seeing ironskillet in the rearview that's for sure. Your just all amped up because you put the smackdown on a Z06. :)

bwahahahahahaha. Once was enough. I got tired of seeing ironskillet in the rearview that's for sure. Your just all amped up because you put the smackdown on a Z06. :)

lets count the white tickets you got ,,,mmm none ,,what you red lighted 5 out of 6 times mm :congrats:I do know i wont run down that track in my street tires again ,,

Last edited:
lets count the white tickets you got ,,,mmm none ,,what you red lighted 5 out of 6 times mm :congrats:I do know i wont run down that track in my street tires again ,,
Yeah not used to coming out of the hole like a raped ape so yeah I need to learn the tree all over again.

Yeah not used to coming out of the hole like a raped ape so yeah I need to learn the tree all over again.
and take the nail out your tires BEFORE you come to track :D

my best time was almost flat 13.5 ,,and i spun bad in first on them crappy 420 nittos ,,,,,with my old drag radials that would have been a 12.5 or better:mad: ,,,as soon as i get back im getting another set ,,im getting the dot drag radials on the other rims today ,,but they are only MT 295 /40 /17 :dontknow: probably not the best choice ,,but this late its the only choice:dontknow: PM me the british guys email that had the white stang ,,he said he got a vid of me spinning 1,2nd and 3 gears lol

Last edited:
if your running 1/8th mile then the 295/40/17 should be ok, if your running 1/4 mile you'll have to hit 5th before the end of the track. also i can tell you that with the short tires(i used to run 26" tall slicks with 4.10's in my truck) you gotta be ready to grab 2nd QUICK. with the 4.10 gears i shifted into 4th right around the 1/8mile mark.

Well I did a best 12.94@111, the only pat on the back I got was taking out an M5. Oh wait, I ran down Justins boss twice in his SC Roush w/DR's :) Its been 12 years since I owned a stick shift sports car, so I had to get use to it again, traction control is a bitch, but I really love the car, and it pulls hard on the top end. On the way home I was crusing I-10 @75 mph and I see two sets of headlights coming up fast. I was in the middle lane, so when they got even with me, I shifted into 4th and absolutly smoke'em. When I let off and they came by again at about 90-100 mph I saw red rim wheels and a coffee can muffler, and the other was an SUV

Anyhow, I had fun, we will have to try it again at Royal Purple, to see if I can hook up, but overall Im happy with what I've got so start with.

if your running 1/8th mile then the 295/40/17 should be ok, if your running 1/4 mile you'll have to hit 5th before the end of the track. also i can tell you that with the short tires(i used to run 26" tall slicks with 4.10's in my truck) you gotta be ready to grab 2nd QUICK. with the 4.10 gears i shifted into 4th right around the 1/8mile mark.
ya i just got them for pcb wich will be an 1/8 ,,,when i get back im going back to 12 in rims with 390/40 /17 or the closest slick i can get in that size ,,,them babies use to hook ,,not like them spinning nittos lol

Starting the on the vids now.

Just for the record Sealy is a slow track so i think Ryan can pull a 12.8 -12.7 at HRP with his current setup in the same weather. The 12.5 the suv ran was fluke:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back