2011 challenger

bclark05

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was at the dealer yesterday, and one of the sales guys said he took a deposit on a new 2011 Challenger. They are making 250 special option ones with a 6.4 liter 500 hp. Has anyone else heard of this yet. The chally with viper power, sounds pretty sweet.:burnout:

Wow, we were just talking about that motor :D
I know in 2008 that we were verifying the engine line for a 6.4 Hemi (aka Apache)
Didn't think it would take this long to come out with so I thought it was a dead project.
Sounds like it might be resurrected.:rock:

MikeNice said:
Wow, we were just talking about that motor :D
I know in 2008 that we were verifying the engine line for a 6.4 Hemi (aka Apache)
Didn't think it would take this long to come out with so I thought it was a dead project.
Sounds like it might be resurrected.:rock:
Sales guy says that it will be around 60,000, a little high I think:dontknow:

yeah, but with only 250 being made...i bet they all get scooped up....60k or not...

but that's if they ever build 'em...

they did sell 9,000 trucks with viper motors at 50k a piece, ya know...who would buy something like that....:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
I have not seen anything on this other than "maybes"....no mention of it in the Connection's Chally forum...:dontknow:
agreed on the forms Im on no mention of this and Im always at the dealer looking at new stuff on the lot. a 6.4L HEMI would be sweet and i would bet if this is true the next SRT-RAM wont be far behind with this engine.

moparracing said:
a 6.4 hemi challenger would be nice, but $60k ??? :(

Buy a new Chally for ~$40K, buy a 426 short block, cam, tune, port heads for ~$10K...........~$50K you have a ~575HP (crank) low 11 second car...:burnout:

In 2010 they list the 6.4l engine under Challenger in the parts catalogue so I wouldnt be surprised if we see it towards the end of 2010 or begining of 2011. I havent heard of any limited edition challys :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back