2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Their American built commercial is a great ad. I myself have heard nothing but good things about it and feel it will be a big hit with all the new features it has.

I have 175k miles on my 04 hemi. I may go with the hemi again if the mpg is not that different. I have heard that its a heavy rig and the v6 uses every bit of the 290hp to get moving.

TNVIPER said:
I been hearing the SRT version may get the 6.4 Hemi....:rock:

All future SRT 8 vehicles will have the 6.4L. Challenger will be the first. :rock:

Were getting our first delivered tomarrow, from what I hear its supposed to be the cats ass :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I really like the new styling... Kinda looks like a BMW X5. I've heard lots of good things too. But, there really isn't too many on the road yet.

..... If they are still going to make a diesel, I would be looking pretty hard at that. If I had the money. :eek:

Black1 said:
I really like the new styling... Kinda looks like a BMW X5. I've heard lots of good things too. But, there really isn't too many on the road yet.

..... If they are still going to make a diesel, I would be looking pretty hard at that. If I had the money. :eek:
Diesel???..... Yeah Baby!!!:rock:

joemags54 said:
Diesel???..... Yeah Baby!!!:rock:

Yep, they had a 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel in the '09-'10 GC's. I don't know if they will offer one in the new style or not. :dontknow: But, my neighbor has a 2010 and loves the diesel.

Black1 said:
Yep, they had a 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel in the '09-'10 GC's. I don't know if they will offer one in the new style or not. :dontknow: But, my neighbor has a 2010 and loves the diesel.

I will look where I read it but as of now they won't be offering a diesel because the new 3.6L offered comparible gas mileage.

The diesel version was very popular in the Canada due to the increased torque and fuel savings.

Wil

Is it worth it to go with the hemi or try out the new v6? only 2mpg difference it seems. And with being able to turn off 4 cyl at highway on the hemi, I can probably do even better.

TREKER said:
Is it worth it to go with the hemi or try out the new v6? only 2mpg difference it seems. And with being able to turn off 4 cyl at highway on the hemi, I can probably do even better.

Yeah, if it's that small of a difference, I would probably go with the V8. :)

Black1 said:
Yeah, if it's that small of a difference, I would probably go with the V8. :)

A little exhaust, CAI, programmer... etc... I can see this becoming fun... Nice to get a Jeep over 400hp.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back