2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I never knew they made the grand cherokee in diesel thats crazy . I know the made the liberty a couple years back diesel .

i can't wait till 2012, when the srt version is due out. A 6.4 AWD jeep. man thats what i'm talking about. If i had one of the new ones i don't think i would really take it off road. So it would have to a SRT.

I was at the dealer this afternoon after I got a flat on my Commander, and while getting raped for 4 new tires plus 4 new TPMS sensors I was talking to some of the guys about the new Grand Cherokee and they already have orders for them. If they would give me a good price on my Jeep Id consider getting one but im happy with the Commander for now. It is nice though

Had the chance to drive the new Grand Cherokee today. And its everything I expected and more. It rides like a dream and is quiet as can be. The Model we recieved had the New penta star V6 in it and I was impressed by the power. The Vehicle we recieved actually belongs to Chrysler, It is the pre production show model. We have it to deliver it to our area Chrysler rep. We had about 20 people test drive it today and 4 placed orders. I must say if this is a sign of the way chrysler is headed, we'll be around for a long time :)

DSCF0320.jpg

GADodgetech said:
Had the chance to drive the new Grand Cherokee today. And its everything I expected and more. It rides like a dream and is quiet as can be. The Model we recieved had the New penta star V6 in it and I was impressed by the power. The Vehicle we recieved actually belongs to Chrysler, It is the pre production show model. We have it to deliver it to our area Chrysler rep. We had about 20 people test drive it today and 4 placed orders. I must say if this is a sign of the way chrysler is headed, we'll be around for a long time :)

DSCF0320.jpg

That is a good sign!:)

Jeep is a cool brand, it has personality and is as American as apple pie.

The new Grand Cherokee looks great, it has a little bit of European styling.

Update:

As of May 25, 2010, V6 engine block glitches are keeping production low, but standards are being kept high, with low production preferred to pushing poor quality engines out the door. Production seems to be up to 300 per day and scrap is nearly half of what it was.
We were told that the same teething issues happened with past engines, including the sturdy 3.3 V6, and that they will be worked out in time. While the kinks in block production are being worked out, more people are being put onto block production, while final assembly remains on a single shift.

http://www.allpar.com/trucks/jeep/2011-cherokee.html

Took the hemi version out on Saturday. I love it....

Blackberry color is nice with the light interior...

They have not received pricing or brochures yet for them. :eek:

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

TREKER said:
Took the hemi version out on Saturday. I love it....

Blackberry color is nice with the light interior...

They have not received pricing or brochures yet for them. :eek:

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg
What ? No interior shots? :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back