2011 Panama City Beach Grudge match thread

SANTEEN

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know it's still 8 months away. But some of us :dontknow:, are hijacking a shitl load of threads and talking smack. So, here's the official grudge match thread.

First match is no secret.
Santeen (or sanqueenie, if u ask Chris (Viper) vs Viper
I get lengths, plus I'm on DR's and he's on street tires. :dontknow: Okay, I'll take it.:D :burnout:

VIPER aka Chris

2005 RC Ram SRT-10 Roe SuperCharged Fulley built

Vs

SannaQueen aka Steve

2006 QC Ram SRT-10 Paxton SuperCharged

Steve's being a pu**y and not listing his upcomming mods

I'm pretty sure Spudracer and Chief are gonna have a rematch.
Hint Tom, get a meth kit, it's alot better than slapping a bag of ice on the intake manifold and watering down the track. :D :aetsch:

on that, jsut a note, all will be inspected prior to running this year if we have the turnout we are expecting, carry on,thank you

viperhauler said:
YF's rock:D

that is all...

mineral gay makes me :puke:
You STFU!!! Your grudge match isn't even against a 10. From what I hear, Cody's coming after you in the Z. Actually, I'm wrong. You've run your mouth so much I'm sure you'll have a few grudge matches:
Viperhauler vs Cody's Z
Viperhauler vs Nick
And last but not least, the anual Santeen vs Viperhauler. History repeats itself, so we know how that's gonna turn out. :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
on that, jsut a note, all will be inspected prior to running this year if we have the turnout we are expecting, carry on,thank you

inspection ???????????????????????? what ??????????????????????

SANTEEN said:
I'm pretty sure Spudracer and Chief are gonna have a rematch.
Hint Tom, get a meth kit, it's alot better than slapping a bag of ice on the intake manifold and watering down the track. :D :aetsch:
edit....

and do a damn burnout...no matter how bad it hurts you...it's for all of us;)

VIPER said:
VIPER aka Chris

2005 RC Ram SRT-10 Roe SuperCharged Fulley built

Vs

SannaQueen aka Steve

2006 QC Ram SRT-10 Paxton SuperCharged

Steve's being a pu**y and not listing his upcomming mods
Mods? What mods? :D I see you conviniently left out the spray.:dontknow:

who is the inspector ??? and how many scruples would that person have ;) ,,

Just so I know, what will you be inspecting for. Gotta know what I can get away with.;) :D

SANTEEN said:
Mods? What mods? :D I see you conviniently left out the spray.:dontknow:

ok - well IF "and i know your not" post up EVERYTHING that you will be or have done to your truck by PCB - i will do the same

SANTEEN said:
Just so I know, what will you be inspecting for. Gotta know what I can get away with.;) :D

for once i agree with Steve lol

VIPER said:
inspection ???????????????????????? what ??????????????????????
yessir, we had water the complete length of the track last year, caused us to loose a 1/2 hour of track time for cleanup, all will be inspected in line. I will probably have one person in charge of this next year, along with a few other people.

yessir, we had water the complete length of the track last year, caused us to loose a 1/2 hour of track time for cleanup, all will be inspected in line. I will probably have one person in charge of this next year, along with a few other people.

so what kind of inspection is this SPEC / TECH inspection ??? bc im not putting in a cage lol

VIPER said:
ok - well IF "and i know your not" post up EVERYTHING that you will be or have done to your truck by PCB - i will do the same
I dont know what ur talking about.;) :itsme:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back