2011 Panama City Beach Grudge match thread

Let's not forget the big Grudge match.
Fatjack vs Bobby West in the lightning.

Jack better bring ur "A" game, i hear Bobby's got new shit.

983ebf0c.jpg

my racing helmet

LoveThisTruck said:
I don't think a helmet and pants is too much to ask. You go to any track in the country, and the rules will be the same. Well, 1/4 mile anyways... don't know about 1/8 mile.
8th mile...you'll be lucky to get to 80...

but runnin 120 in the 1/4 is a little different...if it was a 1/4 track, i could see it a little more...

LoveThisTruck said:
I don't think a helmet and pants is too much to ask. You go to any track in the country, and the rules will be the same. Well, 1/4 mile anyways... don't know about 1/8 mile.
I agree. Pants and Helmet should be a requirement for anything faster than an 8.5. That's how the track down here does it. Atleast that's one less expense Dan has to worry about.:D

viperhauler said:
how bout 8.0's or faster has to wear pants...

hell i'll put a driveshaft loop around my pecker for my footrace if i have to...

safety first:D

193-small-hoop.jpg

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

viperhauler said:
8th mile...you'll be lucky to get to 80...

but runnin 120 in the 1/4 is a little different...if it was a 1/4 track, i could see it a little more...
Lose traction or blow a tire at 80 and hit the wall or worst hit the truck running next to ya, and things can get real ugly real quick. I know what Tony is getting at.

In respect to Santeen I am not gonna grundle up his thread, but this is my point, last year we had some outside new people come in, some I jsut dont know, More most likley this year,I have no idea about there equipment , driving skills, or safety, I trust those I know, those I dont I have to keep safe, I cant make a rule for one and not have it apply to all.

I see in another thread that we have another grudge match for Jack.
TNVIPER vs Fstjack

Since Joe's not around. Let me set his up.
Jfireby1 vs GETSUM

Twin Turbo QC vs a nice Built Paxton QC. I believe both are running 10lbs

Now, here's another big question. If and this a big IF, if the Brutal 10 actually gets off jack stands, who's calling out Tony and the Brutal 10. Eddie? :dontknow:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
i'm calling out Viper, Fatjack, Ironhead, Dan, Beth, and bobby

just dont call me late for supper:aetsch:

SANTEEN said:
Now, here's another big question. If and this a big IF, if the Brutal 10 actually gets off jack stands, who's calling out Tony and the Brutal 10. Eddie? :dontknow:
why? you scared to run a stock SRT?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back