who is the inspector ??? and how many scruples would that person have ;) ,,
Ironhead vs Jsandlin

I hear Justin's gunning for you with the Trail Blazer SS

SANTEEN said:
I dont know what ur talking about.;) :itsme:

yea - thought so, (sissy) so i will not be saying ne thing either

all you know it a Roe Truck

505'sFastestViper. said:
you will never be fast enough for a cage lol;)

here in NJ in a 1/4 its a 11.60's and you need a Cage.... on the spray i run 11.22 i already need a cage ;)

VIPER said:
so what kind of inspection is this SPEC / TECH inspection ??? bc im not putting in a cage lol
You aint going fast enough for a cage. Slow ass truck.:D

SANTEEN said:
Just so I know, what will you be inspecting for. Gotta know what I can get away with.;) :D
this year is gonna be professional, or as much as I can, I will talk to a few that I trust, and see if they want to help.

trucks will be inspected for safety in the pits

if you are running N/A you best be N/A

seat belts are gonna be required.

I do want pants this year

tires will be inspected along with brakes

before the line A/C must be off, and no water dripping from anywhere.

I am sure there will be other stuff, I will be talking to folks as we go,

I jsut know the competition is getting faster , and I jsut want everyone to be safe, all I want is cooperation that everyone is safe and haves fun

SANTEEN said:
Ironhead vs Jsandlin

I hear Justin's gunning for you with the Trail Blazer SS

thats a for sure run there :rock:maybe if he leaves his hatch open the whole time

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
yessir, we had water the complete length of the track last year, caused us to loose a 1/2 hour of track time for cleanup, all will be inspected in line. I will probably have one person in charge of this next year, along with a few other people.
Like I said, a meth setup will work very well on a NA truck. Alot better than a frickin bag of ice.

pants is too much.....................................:(

you can run 5.6's out here with a bikini bottom and a wife beater as long as you have a cage and a helmet............

this year is gonna be professional, or as much as I can, I will talk to a few that I trust, and see if they want to help.

I jsut know the competition is getting faster , and I jsut want everyone to be safe, all I want is cooperation that everyone is safe and haves fun

you got it buddy....

Party pooper...:aetsch:

I bet that rule wont apply in the Powder Puff class. Ya dirty old fart.:D

viperhauler said:
pants is too much.....................................:(

you can run 5.6's out here with a bikini bottom and a wife beater as long as you have a cage and a helmet............

sorry buddy, but last year watching Jack get all outa sorts makes one think, if the water had been on his side of the track , it coulda been really bad.

I know of a few that are really gonna put down some good numbers, its not much more than most tracks require,

I really would like helmets , but I may make that optional,

LoveThisTruck said:
:rock: Safety first:D

its not installed yet tho lol - but it will be b4 the truck is running again

sorry buddy, but last year watching Jack get all outa sorts makes one think, if the water had been on his side of the track , it coulda been really bad.

I know of a few that are really gonna put down some good numbers, its not much more than most tracks require,

i shall bring the Brain bucket - Steve knows what im talking about lol

I don't think a helmet and pants is too much to ask. You go to any track in the country, and the rules will be the same. Well, 1/4 mile anyways... don't know about 1/8 mile.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back