2012 SRT-8 Cherokee

amtrucker22

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw this on a different forum I am on.

5f533201.jpg

1235cd09.jpg

53df59b7.jpg

holy crap! that looks really wicked! Iv'e honestly been thing about getting ride of the 10 for one of these...... ALOT! Just waiting until they come out and see how they are on the street and cost

+1 on the wheels. The interior is much nicer than my 07. Looks luxurious. Also diggin' the LEDs below the headlights.

The wheels are the least of my concern...they would immediately come off for a nice pair of black 20's maybe 22's.....

Looks FREAKING sick!!! i honestly like the rims just need to be bigger and it does need a drop! but damn it looks good!

I love the interior. I would be nervous about buying the first year of a redesign though.

I love the interior. I would be nervous about buying the first year of a redesign though.

exactly........the 10's time might just be limited in my garage...... I really want a sports car with a stick and i don't know if keeping the 10, getting a bada$$ car and having a newborn is going to work....... would love to keep the 10 but i want a car more

Kinda wished they would have stayed with the center exit for the exhaust. I thought that was a nice difference and a great way of letting "victims" know what just happened to them!

Yes bigger wheels and a lower stance would be great. I'm not sure it looks as mean as the original design.

Just saw pics of the new 300 Srt8 on Jalopnik.... damn, that sucker is cool! 465hp and 465Tq from the new 6.4L!

:dontknow:Where's the pics Black?

love the front and the hood , the back end is boring, why did they get rid of the trade mark center exhaust, ..... might have to trade my 07 for the new one though :)

i bet that cover pops off so you can tow now.....not being able to tow was probably a killer for some....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0TuQiiSzok]YouTube - Dodge Ram SRT-10 2003 V10 Viper Engine 8.3 500 CV[/ame]

my bad, must have been the prototype of the 04s??? thought the video was alot newer. but i still like the cover and wing better, i think dodge made a good decision goin with the 22s too

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back