2012 SRT-8 Cherokee

The official release with hi-def pics --> LINK

call me crazy but im just not feelin it. i think they looked better with the crisp lines,

plus they got that ass end way to jacked up and i deff liked the signature center exhaust.

but that is just IMHO. but dont get me wrong.....i would drive the shit outa that thing, i just like the earlier years better

Holy hell.... that 300 is fricking sick! Man I wonder what they'll go for....I can see that in silver with black rims in my driveway!

The Jeep is cool, but that 300 is awesome :rock:

Kinda wished they would have stayed with the center exit for the exhaust. I thought that was a nice difference and a great way of letting "victims" know what just happened to them!

Thats the first thing i thought too. Thats my favorite part about the SRT-8.

call me crazy but im just not feelin it. i think they looked better with the crisp lines,

plus they got that ass end way to jacked up and i deff liked the signature center exhaust.

but that is just IMHO. but dont get me wrong.....i would drive the shit outa that thing, i just like the earlier years better

I agree with you. I think it's ugly as shit to be honest.

again car companys just ruin everything that looks good. I liked the new 2011 charger in the picture, intill I seen it in person BOOOOOOOOOO another bomb mopar came to the plate with 30K + for the V-6 lol yeah right

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back