2012 Viper to have Ferrari V10 !!!!

robwclark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats the speculation anyway. I certainly hope the follow through. Evedentally Fiat has some pull over at Ferrari, and possibly the new 2012 Didge Viper will have a Ferrari V10 with 600 to 700 HP!!! Somehow Car& Driver got wind of this 3 months ago, but I didnt hear about it at that time. We'll See !!

robwclark said:
Thats the speculation anyway. I certainly hope the follow through. Evedentally Fiat has some pull over at Ferrari, and possibly the new 2012 Didge Viper will have a Ferrari V10 with 600 to 700 HP!!! Somehow Car& Driver got wind of this 3 months ago, but I didnt hear about it at that time. We'll See !!

oh boy im gonna need some badges :burnout:

Nah chevy just needs to bring the price down on their ZR1's that way us blue collar guys can walk them "EXOTIC's" like a bunch of puppies...LOL

johnnybravo said:
Guess Chevy will have to start putting Lambo engines in the vettes.:D

Why stock vetts can dip into the 10's. 10.91 i believe was his time. But if they plan on using the other motor, Then what happens to the viper motor. Goes away or is the other v-10 Just a add on you can do at the dealer. I think the idea is cool, But it just would not be a viper no more in my eyes. Plus like someone else said $$$$$ would def have a factor in that.

Sad day when an American sports car is powered by a foreign motor.....sorry guys, I just cant be excited by this news...bad enough we americans have become such idiots we have to have foreign companies help us stay in business......maybe I should just buy a Nissan....they are made here in TN....:bebored:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back