2013 Dyno Tuning with Chris Jensen

LMAO!! you guys have him for 40 some weekends and we have him for 2 weekends:p (in a year)and were selfish? ;)BAAAAAAHHH BAAHHHHH LMAO!!:D

Yes, yes yall are, because you're trying to interfere with my tuning sesh/bromance weekend with the Viper whisperer. Stay away from the week following June 21st and we can all avoid the next war on terrorism. Think the movie "Canadian Bacon", but with acutal violence and not as funny. And even though my ancestors came down from Canada after immigrating from Ireland, don't think I will show yall any mercy! (my last name is Canady haha)

Oh, and with all due respect and all that jazz :p:eek::D

Yes, yes yall are, because you're trying to interfere with my tuning sesh/bromance weekend with the Viper whisperer. Stay away from the week following June 21st and we can all avoid the next war on terrorism. Think the movie "Canadian Bacon", but with acutal violence and not as funny. And even though my ancestors came down from Canada after immigrating from Ireland, don't think I will show yall any mercy! (my last name is Canady haha)

Oh, and with all due respect and all that jazz :p:eek::D

LMAO!!:p:p:D:rock:

Remember Chris likes Timmies.....double double first thing and you are good to go!:rock::rock:

I need to know who all is going to be a 100% for sure on this dyno tuning with Chris this June in Edmonton!

1-YellowFever#154
2-StoneMD??
3-
4-

Last edited:
By the Next to ZERO COMITMENT to this dyno tuning
The chances of this happening isn't looking to promising!! The longer it takes to have 4 guys the less chance of getting the dyno, So far I have ONLY
ONE guy 100% committed!!
If I don't have 4 guys 100% commited by the end if the month, then it's not possable to happen!!

Come on guys. Im surprised most arent jumping on this! I would if it wasnt 100,000 miles away lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back