2013 VTCoA Truck of the year!!!

Who is the 2013 VTCoA truck of the year?

• RamsonA / AdrianCaF91

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Venomous1 Racing

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • jman08

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SRT-10 Ralph

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Carlwalski

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Yellow Venom

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • birelboy

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • viperhauler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SRT10R

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Chaynick

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • SRT2Slow

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not sure what to say. Best I can do is let you know there is a TOTY poll going on, please vote

I sent him a text also, just as a friendly reminder.

Your ISP probably blocked it as spam

Well i was in the running for alittle while but it blew up for V1R and Batram over the weekend (cheaters) haha Ill just grab some popcorn and watch the battle

Another video of The Batram, bit of fun! :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAiC8iqjN5g]The Batram Returns - YouTube[/ame]

Feature car in New Zealand's largest V8+ magazine. :)

NZV8Batram01.JPG

NZV8Batram02.JPG

NZV8Batram03.JPG

Lucy___The_Batram1.JPG

I think once youve won truck of the year once you shouldnt be able to win it again or should have to sit out a year or two. IMO Shouldnt be any diff. than truck of the month

I think once youve won truck of the year once you shouldnt be able to win it again or should have to sit out a year or two. IMO Shouldnt be any diff. than truck of the month

I'd say thats only fair, as there's thousands of trucks out there that could be next instead of the same, more known trucks like mine and the Batram. :cheers:
But, Carlwalski's nor mine have been in the calendars bring produced so that would be cool then start that rule for next year:dontknow:

You got my vote by the way :drool:

The Members can nominate and vote as they choose... Period!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back