2014 Corvette Stingray

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Who likes the look, who doesn't?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77_15oR64aI]Stingray Walkaround | 2014 Corvette | Chevrolet - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like a Camaro from too many angles. Especially rear :( Looks like they just used Camaro lights.
Shoulda looked like the transformers concept. Boo
I'm a Vette owner and personally think they F-d up.

Last edited:
The flat panels and sharp edges look out of place on a vette....Id have to see it in person and get a few looks on the street....

I'm not feeling it. It looks a bit chopped up; the rear deck lid doesn't tie well into the rear bumper, the roof is edgier than the front clip, the rear talk lights look hideous, etc. Perhaps I will like it better once I have seen it in person.

I can't say that I'm a fan. Only time will tell.....

I like it. I feel like if you were to see it in person it would be much more impressive. the new Camaro is nice but it doesn't wow me in pictures, but I checked out the ZL1 in person at the dealership the other day and in person it "WOWWED" me!

Not really sure yet..maybe if I saw one up close or a chance to take one out for a spin..:burnout:

I love it. I think when they introduce the newer version Z06 or ZR-1 models in '15 and '16 it's going to look sick!

I do have to say the taillights remind me of a Firebird!

Yea i liked it in front and thought this aint bad then showed back and it changed my mind.. front looks cool tho like its.gotta smirk

550x-srt-viper-2013-3.jpg

correction-auto-show-_morr.jpg

It has similarities, but it still looks like a sweet car.

I'm for the Viper too. I think this time Viper has built a car that is no longer in the same class as vette anymore though. This is a true supercar IMHO.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back