2014 Hemi Ram Procharger install

go by the army surplus store and get you a cot, GP medium stove and a couple cases of MRE's, you'll be done in no time..................

The first 3 pictures are the parts of the kit laid out, here I found that the wrong coolant tube was packaged from Procharger. I got one for a Grand Cherokee SRT8, instead of the Ram. Justin of course answered my emails over the weekend and is getting this problem handled promptly.

The next two pictures are how the truck looked when it was brought into the shop.

Crankshaft pulley and damper pinned with the supplied kit:

Mounting bracket installed:

Head unit mounted:

Intercooler installed:

The complete install minus the coolant tube. Some modifications had to be made to the plastic brackets next to the passenger side headlight to allow clearance for the intercooler piping, but overall a very clean install and I'm happy with the results so far. I will post several videos once the truck is up and running:

The first 3 pictures are the parts of the kit laid out, here I found that the wrong coolant tube was packaged from Procharger. I got one for a Grand Cherokee SRT8, instead of the Ram. Justin of course answered my emails over the weekend and is getting this problem handled promptly.

The next two pictures are how the truck looked when it was brought into the shop.

Crankshaft pulley and damper pinned with the supplied kit:

Mounting bracket installed:

Head unit mounted:

Intercooler installed:

The complete install minus the coolant tube. Some modifications had to be made to the plastic brackets next to the passenger side headlight to allow clearance for the intercooler piping, but overall a very clean install and I'm happy with the results so far. I will post several videos once the truck is up and running:

Great work! Should be badass

The truck is up and running now that the coolant tube showed up. Overall I am impressed with how a full size 4wd pickup gets up and goes with the added motivation from the Procharger. I only have one video at idle that I will get uploaded this weekend, customer wanted his truck back so he could experience it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back