2014 Hemi Ram Procharger install

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow performance enthusiast who wanted more power out of his 2014 Hemi Ram, here's what we landed on to make that happen: the truck is getting a Procharger, ARH long tubes with high flow cats and a Moe's Performance 87MM throttle body.

Special thanks to Matt at Moe's Performance for his assistance and Justin at JMB Performance for the Procharger. I will include pictures along the way, here is the first picture with the right side header installed.

nice

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Looks awesome Andy, can't wait for more pictures of the progress bud!!!!!!!!!

I am interested in what your numbers will be. I have a 2012 Ram with the ProCharger and although there are still some tuning issues to work out it is an incredible addition to the truck. The unit on my truck was put on before the PCM encryption was open so the tuning still needs to be tweeked so I am curious how good of a base tune ProCharger provides will be for your setup.

For a small fee, I can easily add 200whp to the package.... on paper, of course. :D

Check is in the mail.

Looks awesome Andy, can't wait for more pictures of the progress bud!!!!!!!!!

Will do Chris. Thanks.

I am interested in what your numbers will be. I have a 2012 Ram with the ProCharger and although there are still some tuning issues to work out it is an incredible addition to the truck. The unit on my truck was put on before the PCM encryption was open so the tuning still needs to be tweeked so I am curious how good of a base tune ProCharger provides will be for your setup.

I will give you my impression of it once I get to drive it.

Is the tranny getting any updates or will it be able to handle this?

Any updates ?

I will have more pictures and some updates next week, there was a hold up getting some parts. Headers are done, throttle body is on but the procharger is still sitting in the box.

Is the tranny getting any updates or will it be able to handle this?

It will remain stock currently.

It'll handle it just fine, for a little while

That's what everyone on the ram forum is saying too. There have been a few boosted ones having issues with transmissions.

Yes, keep me posted. Once tuning is available on the 2015's I would love to go this route with my ram R/T

A few more pics, the install will be completed this weekend.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back