• $150,000 - $200,000

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • $200,000 - $300,000

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • $300,000 +

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes sir shorty praying is also a option I need to use god has blessed me with all I have thank him for all his blessings.

I really don't mean offense by this but WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DRIVING A GAS GUZZLING V10, PRETTY IMPRACTICAL SPORT TRUCK WHEN YOU ARE MAKING UNDER $25,000 A YEAR????? You my friends need a financial advisor! Unless Dom is your illegitimate father.... then please disregard that last statement. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't mean offense by this but WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DRIVING A GAS GUZZLING V10, PRETTY IMPRACTICAL SPORT TRUCK WHEN YOU ARE MAKING UNDER $25,000 A YEAR????? You my friends need a financial advisor! Unless Dom is your illegitimate father.... then please disregard that last statement. :D

When I made less than 25k a year, I was driving a '69 PowerWagon with a pumped up 440. It was a 3/4, 4x4, with no power steering, no power brakes, & 35" tires. So for me, an SRT10 is not only fuel efficient, but amazingly practical too.

When I made less than 25k a year, I was driving a '69 PowerWagon with a pumped up 440. It was a 3/4, 4x4, with no power steering, no power brakes, & 35" tires. So for me, an SRT10 is not only fuel efficient, but amazingly practical too.

Hmmm.... well I have to admit when I was a younger lad and didn't make good money I also had trucks that didn't get that great of mileage, but that truck also didn't cost me around the $20-25K mark to begin with. Also I know fuel prices have been dropping as of recent but the last year or two fuel prices have been brutal, and when I was making under $25K gas went from about $.96-$1.30 per gallon. When you are filling your SRT full of premium gas over the last year or two at $3-4 dollars a gallon, I would have to say that is a bit different.

Now what did you edit in that post???? I can't seem to find it... sneaky sneaky :hmmmm2:

You can find these things pretty cheap. Most new owners of the cheap purchase priced ones dont count the costs of maintenance and usually aren't owners for more than a year. I know the maintenance costs didnt cross my mind till my warranty ran out. I will say, Ive only had to do fluid changes and no repairs out of pocket in the 8 yrs Ive had mine.

FYI-havent been in the $25k club in years.

LMAO! Were you in on that debacle....? I wanted to throw my phone at the wall. :rofl:
You have to turn your notifications off or it runs your battery dead in a matter of minutes. After you do that, GroupMe becomes like another arm - it's attached to you and you can't imagine life without it. I mean, just think about what you could do with another arm! :D

You have to turn your notifications off or it runs your battery dead in a matter of minutes. After you do that, GroupMe becomes like another arm - it's attached to you and you can't imagine life without it. I mean, just think about what you could do with another arm! :D

He's right. I can live without the vtcoa bc of the fix I get from groupme. Just dont let the IV go dry.

alot of rich people here , and then complaining about the gasprices over there...:confused:

we pay 3x more for gas here in Europe.:mad:

Sammy, how much income make someone "rich"?

when someone make over 100K a year , i guess hes not a bum...;)

or the number is without taxes payd , but that is not the $$$ whats get in your pocket.

when someone make over 100K a year , i guess hes not a bum...;)

or the number is without taxes payd , but that is not the $$$ whats get in your pocket.

I am always interested to see what people consider rich. Keep in mind that some of the people who made over $100k last year are stating household income (income of husband and wife combined)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back