2014 Jeep Unlimited

You have to like a color for a certain year model. Wranglers usually change colors yearly and many newer colors are blah! White, blue, and there's a grey that look good but others are drab IMO

im looking at all black, or white altitude with black graphics. Got a few nice prices right now. Thinking of going new, and just putting a moderate lift for now with the stock wheels/tires. Then when they are trashed then go higher and bigger! I still have not driven a Jeep unlimited, so I may not even like the ride. Although, I do know ill enjoy the freedom of the doors, and top off!

im looking at all black, or white altitude with black graphics. Got a few nice prices right now. Thinking of going new, and just putting a moderate lift for now with the stock wheels/tires. Then when they are trashed then go higher and bigger! I still have not driven a Jeep unlimited, so I may not even like the ride. Although, I do know ill enjoy the freedom of the doors, and top off!

Exactly! I love the doors and tops off ours! Even just the t tops off the front is enjoyable. GF wants to trade for Gecko Green which was only one year as well. I told her we could paint ours but she likes the creature comforts of the newer Jeeps. Really not many differences outside seats, radio, and engine, but its her toy so we'll see.
Honestly I recommend investing your money in tires on stock wheels, instead of lift. They are plenty capable without lift! Add a set of 33's or 35's and she'll take you almost anywhere. Stock tires are for the highway unless you get a Rubicon.

Exactly! I love the doors and tops off ours! Even just the t tops off the front is enjoyable. GF wants to trade for Gecko Green which was only one year as well. I told her we could paint ours but she likes the creature comforts of the newer Jeeps. Really not many differences outside seats, radio, and engine, but its her toy so we'll see.
Honestly I recommend investing your money in tires on stock wheels, instead of lift. They are plenty capable without lift! Add a set of 33's or 35's and she'll take you almost anywhere. Stock tires are for the highway unless you get a Rubicon.

I'm looking at the Sahara, I too like the comfort of the leather seats, and new 3.6L of the new Jeeps. Will the 33's fit without a lift, and how will they affect highway driving (MPG, ride)??

I need to google some pictures. See if I like the look:rock:

I'm looking at the Sahara, I too like the comfort of the leather seats, and new 3.6L of the new Jeeps. Will the 33's fit without a lift, and how will they affect highway driving (MPG, ride)??

I need to google some pictures. See if I like the look:rock:

Yes they will fit without a lift. May rub a little bit on hard turns or articulating but it will work.

Yes they will fit without a lift. May rub a little bit on hard turns or articulating but it will work.

I did the fender trim mod but more for looks. The 33's fit fine with no issue if they are 10" wide. If they are 12-12.5" wide you'll only rub the sway bar on a full turn so we simply avoid that. It takes a very tough articulation of axles to make our grapplers touch anything. 95% of the time they don't rub.
Stock tires are 32" so 33" is easy on mpg. We lose a couple mpg on 35's. about 15 city 17.5 highway.
Headed into the wind you can subtract another 2-3 mpg :(
We thought our trucks were aerodynamic as bricks...ha!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back