#270 officially has a new owner

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The money hit my account today... the title is signed over, and will ship out tomorrow. The truck will be picked up sometime next week.

Congrats to the new owner, Kevin- Stupuff:congrats::congrats::congrats::rock:

I hope you enjoy her as much as I did bro:burnout:

Let me officially welcome you to the "I sold my truck club" again :D

Hope to see you soon in a viper car, Brad. I know that's what you really want to buy..

Thanks guys. I'll miss her, but it was time:eek:

Hope to see you soon in a viper car, Brad. I know that's what you really want to buy..

X2.........Sorry to see it sell but glad you did what you wanted..........Where do you go from here Brad?

I won't be getting any new vehicles for a long time. I'm gonna pay off what little debt I have, invest a little, and just sit on the rest of the money. I'm working on getting out of the army, and starting up a new business. That money will come in real handy then;)

I'll have a boosted Gen3 Viper eventually...

Thanks guys. I'll miss her, but it was time:eek:

I won't be getting any new vehicles for a long time. I'm gonna pay off what little debt I have, invest a little, and just sit on the rest of the money. I'm working on getting out of the army, and starting up a new business. That money will come in real handy then;)

I'll have a boosted Gen3 Viper eventually...

Boosted??? You mean like a booster seat??:aetsch::aetsch:

Congrats on the sale Brad. You were my mentor when I first came on the forum and the first to welcome me - I'll never forget that. Glad to hear of your plans. Kinda weird for me though, gotta admit.

Plan on hangin' around I hope? Take care and stay safe til you get back to the world.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back