2nd Dyno Test

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
I was looking for some NOS system parts when I was recommended to Haddad Motorsports from NX (Nitrous Express) main office. I called up the owner "Mike". Over the phone he was very helpfull and spent almost a half an hour with me. He ivited me to come down and check out his shop. I arrived at his shop around 6:30 pm and left at 8:30 pm. We went over all my options as what to do with the NX system I installed with 70% help from "AWDisuzu" last Tuesday. Come to find out Mike is college friends with Juan (RedRamRules). Small world. Mike happened to have a dyno at his shop.:idea: I asked Mike if he could dyno my truck considering the last dyno I did in San Diego rendered a disputed high number among most if not all forum members feedback of the results. Mike looked at the chart from San Diego Dyno Day and said I should get around 420 RWHP.

I asked Mike how much I owed him for the test and he said It's on the house. WOW! This guy is customer service orientated and loves his job. I can't say enough about him and his shop.............VERY IMPRESSED. I would highly recommend doing a Dyno Day in the future with his shop. Mike was open to the idea and would like to get some feedback if anyone is interested.

Since the last dyno test in San Diego the only mod that was added besides the unfinished NOS system is the K&N CAI.

Here is the San Diego Dyno Results First:

dynotestB.jpg

This is Haddad Motorsports Results:

haddadpage1.jpg

haddadpage2.jpg

haddadpage3.jpg

Here is his Business Card:

haddadpage4.jpg

The results between San Diego and Haddad Motorsports with different dyno machines were within 2.4 HP. Do I have a factory freak? Any input is appreciated.
Brad

What do you guys think about doing a dyno day at Haddad Motorsports?

i know mike very well. we have gone kart racing together. he really knows his shit. he doesn't do much with the dodges, more of a gm guy but still knows his shit

bucke77 said:
i know mike very well. we have gone kart racing together. he really knows his shit. he doesn't do much with the dodges, more of a gm guy but still knows his shit

Yes he does not claim to be a Dodge guy but is extremely customer orientated. I was very impressed with him. I am taking all my Dodge mods thru you Robert.:rock: BTW can you do a tune with NOS?

Brad

also check out the numbers on your L kill on the Vidilife site. I almost fell out of my seat when I saw that we are in the top 7 videos of the month considering the video has been out for 5 days.:rock:

http://www.vidiLife.com/video_play_998626_Srt10_vs_Lightning.htm?tc=1003550

Looks like you have a strong motor!!:rock:

Prof was gifted with a strong stock motor also, don't remember his numbers but they were higher than usual

94rt10ohio said:
Am I reading it right,

463HP at dyno A
461HP at dyno B

Only "upgrade" was a K&N CAI?

You are reading it right. Question is is the dyno reading it right. Everyone had high numbers in San Diego. Because the numbers were high in San Diego I did another test to confirm the numbers. Haddad asked me what the gear ratio was and I told him 4.88, I was wrong. It should be 4.56, and wonder how that effected the readings. Mike says about 30 ponies but my question would be what calculation would you use to figure the difference out or is it a guess. Anyways I'll do another test with the correct numbers next time:D

Brad

the best way to calculate rwhp is trap speed...

we will know on the 5th.....at our trucks weight....if you trap a 101 mph you are making 420rwhp....

a 104 mph trap speed = almost 460 rwhp....

Nowwhat said:
the best way to calculate rwhp is trap speed...

we will know on the 5th.....at our trucks weight....if you trap a 101 mph you are making 420rwhp....

a 104 mph trap speed = almost 460 rwhp....

So if i trapped at 106mph,,,ur saying i have how much HP??? roughly....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back