2nd Most Dangerous Airport in the World (Video)

Well thats not bad . I was with bush plain befor on my old job . you guy should c that landing . They didnt have a runaway . and on a new job is bit better , but if you want to talk creazy landing . Go north and c does pilots . Thet will show you how to fly and land .

I've been to Teguc several times. Landing is always fun, lol. And the American Airlines pilot always "warned" the passengers before the approach about the extreme angles and altitude of the plane that they could expect to "see". On one approach I was sitting on the side of the plane that banked left and I swear we were banked 60 plus degrees -- and it looked like we weren't that far from the ground. You could almost "reach out and touch" the ground... The pilot righted the plane and bam dropped it onto the runway. Taking off is fun too especially if the plane doesn't have enough speed -- Teguc's airport runway is really short. If I recall correctly there is or was a shopping mall located at the end of the runway and planes have been known to run into it...

haha, I've been thru the Tegucigalpa several times too. It's always a blast!

The only thing worse than landing there is driving the "highway of death" from Tegu up to Sota Cano. Scary, very scary. :eek:

This is just small taste of what's considered the "norm" when driving there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF-HShjZOV0&feature=related]YouTube - wild driving in honduras - tegucigalpa[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back