36 Viper progress

Looking killer mate, real good. This project is one to watch. :)

Keep us posted David. ;)

that is sweet now.:rock:
finished project will be awesome.:rock: :burnout:
take it the engine & tranny checked out ok?:dontknow:

Haven't checked the engine and tranny yet.Will wait till I get it home from the body shop.One way or another it's haveing a Viper in it.

great project...

personally I want to take a engine and tranny out of our SRT10 and put it in a 64 caddy!!!!

get us some more pics

Here's some more pics.Widscreen will now be one piece of curved glass instead of a 2 piece split.It's on its way from the States,Couldn't get it made here.

36 Original.JPG

36 Viper 001.jpg

chassis 1.jpg

chassis 2.jpg

engine_and_mounts_002.jpg

engine_mounts.jpg

day 1 003.jpg

windscreen.jpg

Trans mount.jpg

Hell yeah David, said it before but that car is going to kick arse cheeks. ;)

Very nice.:rock:

I was just talking about my '36 Studebaker coupe the other day, about how the stretched front frame would easily accommodate the V-10.

Can't wait to see how yours comes out.

Ram From Hell said:
Very nice.:rock:

I was just talking about my '36 Studebaker coupe the other day, about how the stretched front frame would easily accommodate the V-10.

Can't wait to see how yours comes out.

can you post me some pics of your coupe?
My chassis has been lengthened 6''.Was stretched more for the look than making the motor fit.
Motor will fit fairly easily though.

Hell FK'N YEAH DUDE!!!! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

HDVIPER said:
Hell FK'N YEAH DUDE!!!! :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

I second that emotion !!!Can't waite to see the finished product !!!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back