36 Viper progress

36viper said:
Body went back on the chassis yesterday.Motor is mounted and bodywork now commencing.:D :D

View attachment 29832
Dude I will trade you my truck for that thing the way it is. Are :captain: you sneaking into my dreams That is beautiful and it isn't even done yet.:congrats: :congrats:

Thanks for all your kind words.Neat to be on such a great site.

Not really sure how much it has been chopped.It has had a pie cut from front to rear as well.It now sits 18" lower than the original car.If I stand next to it with my arm out straight,my arm will be just above the roof.The rear has been modded heaps to take a caddilac strip light mounted in flush and the gaurds welded on.Yet to decide what to do with the front.Definitely won't have a 36 Chev grill.Will have 37 ford headlights.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Dude I will trade you my truck for that thing the way it is. Are :captain: you sneaking into my dreams That is beautiful and it isn't even done yet.:congrats: :congrats:

Couldn't swap for a truck I'm afraid.As much as I would love to have one the wife would kill me.
Had to sell my 34 Plymouth that I built to finance the 36.(see pics)
Wife wanted to build a car that was both of ours.I'm lucky that she's into it as much as I am and this is our dream car.It will have everything that we want.Starting with the VIPER!!

Plymouth web1.jpg

Plymouth web2.jpg

Plymouth web3.jpg

Plymouth web5.jpg

Events 004.jpg

Seen and heard that car in person it kicked arse. :rock:
A lovely custom MoPar classic with big block balls. ;)

36viper said:
Couldn't swap for a truck I'm afraid.As much as I would love to have one the wife would kill me.
Had to sell my 34 Plymouth that I built to finance the 36.(see pics)
Wife wanted to build a car that was both of ours.I'm lucky that she's into it as much as I am and this is our dream car.It will have everything that we want.Starting with the VIPER!!

'Scuse the youthful colloquialism..... but "Dude.... that thing is way f@#kin' sikk..."

Can't wait for the next pix.....

Well done, lad..... well done..

D

well if you weren't across the pond, I would have a line of cars for you to do great work man, I mean it, I know how much of a bitch it can be to mod and fab stuff, that plymouth is sweet.

great job man love the look..this 36 has way better wheels then that 34 great job!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back