392 chally

06mineralvenom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my friends came in from town and he just purchased a blue 392 challenger. very nice car....i asked him to run it against my qc10...he agreed...we ran 3x on i would tak him from the hole and by the hend of secon gear he was passed me and just went away like nothing....anybody else ever raced a 392 chally...i must say very fast car...

470hp/470tq and a lighter vehicle, tough one to beat stock.

I killed one from behind! He moved over as I went from 2nd into 3rd! I blew by him real good! A 125 shot of nitrous is like crack cocaine!! Truck loves the stuff!!

I've beaten a few. I don't think they were very good drivers though.

One of my friends came in from town and he just purchased a blue 392 challenger. very nice car....i asked him to run it against my qc10...he agreed...we ran 3x on i would tak him from the hole and by the hend of secon gear he was passed me and just went away like nothing....anybody else ever raced a 392 chally...i must say very fast car...

They're fast but heavy pigs! You need mods on your QC ;)

One of my friends came in from town and he just purchased a blue 392 challenger. very nice car....i asked him to run it against my qc10...he agreed...we ran 3x on i would tak him from the hole and by the hend of secon gear i was letting off because I was so far ahead....anybody else ever raced a 392 chally...i must say very fast car...

Fixed it for you. Nice kill :D

i love those chally's , and with the 392 engine its awesome ! ! !

06mineral: was ur buddies just blue or was it the inagural addition....??

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back