3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOL I wouldnt either, maybe a train, I hate flyin:D
Come on, by then I might be able to fly out :D Could pick ya up. :aetsch:

i'm off to bed, gotta get up, pack and head out :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOL I wouldnt either, maybe a train, I hate flyin:D

The trains don't go through Las Vegas anymore. You have to take the train and then Amtrak puts you on a Greyhound to the city. Just fly in...you get a great view. Im already stoked about this one because I haven't been home in almost 2 years. I might need to convince Antnee to take me for a weekend this fall. :D

It's comin' down to the wire now fuggers. 24 hours from now and... Well, actually 24 hours from now we'll still be on our way there BUT DAMMIT I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Venom Power said:
It's comin' down to the wire now fuggers. 24 hours from now and... Well, actually 24 hours from now we'll still be on our way there BUT DAMMIT I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
sweet, cant wait either:rock:

Venom Power said:
You know I'm gonna give you a shout when I get close to or in the 'Bama eddie.:driver: So have your phone on bro.:D
will do. im tastin those ribs already:D

eddie102870 said:
will do. im tastin those ribs already:D

The briskets are done. I've been up all night at it.:stoned: I'm gonna trim them and slice them before packaging them for the haul. The ribs I will make in PCB, AND I'M GONNA DO IT WITH THE STRIPLING STUFF YOU SENT ME EDDIE.:D They're gonna be fantastic. :eating:

I'm just collecting all the stuff I will need together for packing. Truck will be ready for pick up by 1 pm. I have to find a place that has a nitrous pump though.

Venom Power said:
I'm just collecting all the stuff I will need together for packing. Truck will be ready for pick up by 1 pm. I have to find a place that has a nitrous pump though.
find a welding supply place they should be able to fill em up.

eddie102870 said:
find a welding supply place they should be able to fill em up.

IronHead turned me on to a place.. Bumbera's Performance Associates. Oh yeah, they charge $4.50 per lb. of juice. :rock: Sweet.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back