4.56 gears used

FATJACK said:
If you put a 3.73 in it I'm gonna kick your ass two different ways...:( :(
zzz had the 3.73's in for a week now truck drives great and there's no problem getting off the line

flchub said:
bump ttt,hey fatjack:p :p :p :p :p :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

:reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy:
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
:driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver:
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Hey Chubby......:D

FATJACK said:
:reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy:
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
:driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver:
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Hey Chubby......:D
hehe,went to the track last night blew out my clutch fortunately i have another one in the garage,got 3 runs in on my new gears though:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :fight: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :reddy: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :toilet:

FATJACK said:
Chub I am really proud of you for continuing to mod your truck. Seriously...
those 3.73's are great i ran the 1/4 in 3rd gear:),i may have stinky get me a better clutch though,that centerforce is only good for 800hp:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

flchub said:
those 3.73's are great i ran the 1/4 in 3rd gear:),i may have stinky get me a better clutch though,that centerforce is only good for 800hp:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
You ran the 1/4 in 3rd??....and you think that is better?:confused: :confused:

flchub said:

Any #s from those 3 runs Clint??

FATJACK said:
You ran the 1/4 in 3rd??....and you think that is better?:confused: :confused:
why yes jack i do,the less shifts the better,i was also at 117mph in 3rd ,before my clutch started to slip badly i was pulling 1.90 60ft times with my street times and no air removed from them. 1/8 mile i can do in second gear with no worries about missing 3rd :):marchmellow: :marchmellow:

first run on my 3,73 i launched at 2000 rpms bogged and ran 13.1 with a 2.25 60'

second run i launched at 4000 rpms hooked in first and spun alittle in second but ran 12.41 at 115 in 3rd gear 1.91 60" 8.042 1/8

third run i launched again at 4000 rpms with 1.90 60' 8.011 1/8 and 12.31 at 113mph this time i shifted into 4th,same spinning in second gear though,
was trying different shift points to see what was best for the truck

4th run i couldnt get the truck into third clutch was letting out at the top,decided to go home before i did anymore damage,did the 6th gear check on the way home, sure enough it was slipping pretty bad.

overall i'm happy with the times ,with alittle more practice and patience i should be able to get back into the 11's with street tires.

:stupido2:One of these days I'll have the 4.56's that's stored in my garage installed. With that, coupled with the PS/2 silver paint, I should be able to run down that ol' whippersnapper FatJack and steal his bed rug.:D

FATJACK said:
Why are you still running street tires??
cuz i'm too lazy to shave my calipers let alone change my tires at the traCK,eventually i'll run my 16" slicks but for now with the nice track here in west palm it is not necessary .

FerrariTruck said:
trap speed is a lil low for 800+hp, no?
i'm hoping with some better driving i can get it up where it belongs,its definitely driver related,i cant blame the truck for everything:slug: :slug:

flchub said:
i'm hoping with some better driving i can get it up where it belongs,its definitely driver related,i cant blame the truck for everything:slug: :slug:
I'll drive it next time. You Puss!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back