427 twin turbo , 4l80e , awd SS build

i still have everything , the motor is different . the previous was a stock 6.0 iron block .030 over with forged everything and CnC'ed ls6 heads. while this block is a gmpp block made for big hp larger cube motors. 6 bolt heads and all the good stuff.

im working on selling the other stuff. the vortech kit with two head units, the motor which is getting freshened up and the trans will be for sale in a month or two.

blwn SSS said:
i still have everything , the motor is different . the previous was a stock 6.0 iron block .030 over with forged everything and CnC'ed ls6 heads. while this block is a gmpp block made for big hp larger cube motors. 6 bolt heads and all the good stuff.

im working on selling the other stuff. the vortech kit with two head units, the motor which is getting freshened up and the trans will be for sale in a month or two.

do you have a buyer for the stuff?

That's a bad ass build right there! Great job! I can't wait to see a video/sound clip of this thing.

im hoping to turn the key on sunday but my valve covers are on the way and thats what im waiting on at this point.

thanks for the support everyone.

well got the fuel rails all figured out had to use a 90- bulkhead near the alternator and a bulk head on the rear to move the fpr out from hitting the back of the intake and still maintaining to clear the firewall. i only had about 1/2 inch to play with back there.

now not much more progress as i just pulled my wisdom teeth and dont feel like doing a whole lot. hopefully sunday have some wiring and bolts touched up.

blwn SSS said:
well got the fuel rails all figured out had to use a 90- bulkhead near the alternator and a bulk head on the rear to move the fpr out from hitting the back of the intake and still maintaining to clear the firewall. i only had about 1/2 inch to play with back there.

now not much more progress as i just pulled my wisdom teeth and dont feel like doing a whole lot. hopefully sunday have some wiring and bolts touched up.

well good luck with the work on it!

blwn SSS said:
BIG STEP FORWARD

DSC02727.jpg

DSC02730.jpg

DSC02732.jpg

DSC02734.jpg

ran into a little problem , the way i have the regulator wont work as it hits the firewall so im going to bend some hardline up and make my own fittings on the rear passenger rail to push the regulator back a little . also going to have to cut the driver side fuel rail down to near the injector and cut a -8 an fitting and weld it to the rail . then use a 90 -8 female to hose then to the y. this is with the stock 105 amp alt , going to pick mine up tomorrow and make sure it will have a shot as its even bigger but should work . below you can see my issue with the smaller alt.
DSC02733.jpg

basically just have to , install alt headers, plum the fuel , i made all new battery cables that are ready to install. plum the wiring, new knock sensor/cam sensor harness. electric water pump . finish the hydroboost which should be cake. and all the little b/s . hope to have it fired by this weekend if im lucky .

that friggen eye candy.:rock: :rock:

closefitrail.jpg

fprrear.jpg

you can see how close the fitment of these two things were. i was begining to think this intake wouldnt work with truck accesories. but a few key fittings got it done. its nice to have a place that has all the fittings in stock and in black anodized.

Very Nice......

ViperJeff said:
Very Nice......

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: That is so sweet! :rock: :burnout:

You know to be honest I never liked the SS truck or blazer, Kinda a big mistake from chevy like alot of their cars, But I really like this truck and what you have put into, Looks badass and sounds really really good. Good job bro.

That sounds great. I love chevys!

Kickinassrt- your avatar pic is awesome!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back