427 twin turbo , 4l80e , awd SS build

Air Compressors and collectors/flange's

gt35turbo.jpg

gt35turbocollector.jpg

gt35turbocollector2.jpg

I have the same magnaflow too and love it, you can usually get a used one on ebay or cragislist. I wanted a valid warranty so I got it here. Magnaflow 236947. Also some of the forum sponsors usually have a sale going on. Either way its a great exhaust system, sounds great, and very easy to install.

update i did finish this for the most part been doing the final tuning recently and am working out a trans issue right now.

i thought of you guys because unfortunatly there was a beautiful 06 ish single cab srt -10 dark grey cruising the 60 east with me (in mexico =) ) and he liked my exhaust and proceeded to show me his so i had to show him what the ss does in lw boost and proceed to put about 10 legnths on him from 60-100 or so. im sure his truck was all stock as it was stock apeearance wise.

here are some photos of the latest

DSC03515.jpg

DSC03516.jpg

DSC03517.jpg

DSC03518.jpg

DSC03519.jpg

DSC03520.jpg

DSC03521.jpg

DSC03522.jpg

DSC03515.jpg

2010-11-16202718.jpg

truck is sitting at 15 psi which i consider low boost and is what i will run it at until i get completely dialed then i will add a turbo controller and up to 22 psi and see what its capable of . right now with 15 degrees max timing it should put down acceptable numbers. its a handful on the street even with awd.

im just getting into rehab recovering a nice broken arm accident on my banshee so launching the truck is kind of hard but here is my recent x ray from my arm hitting a palm tree going 70 mph

2010-11-29160620.jpg

Nice build. :rock:

And boy is that alot of metal in your arm.

Very Nice......

You and Dom would make for a great race

good luck gettin through an airport these days with all that metal in your arm!!

didnt see any srt-10 guys a few srt-8 's though one really nice cherokee with a big kenne that was quick as well.

Deceided to go to the street legals to do some test n tuning. I drove the truck from my garage to the track and didnt touch a thing as far as tire pressure on 22's , cal tracs, or straps. Lined up and i have to admit i was pretty scared as this thing on the top end is scary and i know what it can do at low speeds and traction. so my idea was slowly get used to it on the track. i keep the cutouts closed , no stall and just stab it off the line. it hooked and drove smooth as can be perfectly straight down the strip. here are the numbers.

r/t - 1.250 lol
60' - 1.85
330 - 4.697
1/8 - 7.020
1/4 - 10.775
mph - 130.25

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N9cbS-q4n0[/ame]

so lots of room left on the table . just need to get a good track prep and it looks like im keeping the drag radials

here is what happened when i tried a 3k rpm brake stall

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srb4_2I5EE4[/ame]

yeah it is still awd for now . it seems at a certain level awd has its limits. but this thing from dig is dangerous if it hooks

Yes, your AWD is working really well... no way on 22's us SRT-10 guys can hook like that... even with a lot less power.

congrats to you... 10s in a 4DR truck is impressive...and if you put 4 drag radials on it, it would probably run 10.4s.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back