48RE solenoids help

So who has links for these items?

Would you install a shift kit along with everything else?

FlyingLow said:
So who has links for these items?

Would you install a shift kit along with everything else?

Sorry, but I am not sure who your are asking. YellowVenom BigIke and myself are talking about one site. The shift kit is the valve body, accumulator, springs, band, 4.2 lever and clutches. It is what Dusty sells you not really an off the shelf kit like TransGo.

See below:
http://www.htstransmissions.com/

SlvrSnake said:
Sorry, but I am not sure who your are asking. YellowVenom BigIke and myself are talking about one site. The shift kit is the valve body, accumulator, springs, band, 4.2 lever and clutches. It is what Dusty sells you not really an off the shelf kit like TransGo.

See below:
http://www.htstransmissions.com/

I was just asking anyone really. I already have new solenoids and my tranny guy can get stronger bands. Just trying to figure out what else to do without spending 3K on a new tranny. I looked at the site and it's starting to make sense to me now. You guys are talking about a kit from HTS, correct?

FlyingLow said:
I was just asking anyone really. I already have new solenoids and my tranny guy can get stronger bands. Just trying to figure out what else to do without spending 3K on a new tranny. I looked at the site and it's starting to make sense to me now. You guys are talking about a kit from HTS, correct?

Yes, if you want to call it a kit. It is whatever you wish to replace. Call HTS, he will answer any questions you have.

eddie102870 said:
tranny is still under warranty and when they get it worked out yours will be replaced. a little patience and youll get what you want. anything that isnt stock is going to have to be worked on and serviced. from what all youve taken off the truck you shouldnt have a problem with that:D

LOL yeah I know!

Hey it's nothing personal, you know what I mean? The transmission was a selling factor, or buying factor for me. That on thing that was supposed to be good was bad and then destroyed in a week of semi babied driving.......... It's left a bad taste and it's takin everything I've got to be this patient:D LOL

Then there is the water issue but that will be fixed in under a year.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Then its:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back