7 Tens/ 2 NR's/ 2 CE's

Well, so far, 3 months now and 3000 miles....no issues! (KNOCK ON WOOD)

u better knock on wood, i heard all the mineral grey RCs are slower han the black ones and they blow up shortly after hitting 30k miles

how many miles did u say is on ur truck:eek::eek::eek:

that sux, is there anything i should know about my truck, i dont remember if i asked when we were doin the registry

I did not have any info on the previous owner(s)

You paid 22000 for an 06 from them? WTF. You did you deal with and when was that? Good deal man.

I'm a take no bullsh*t kinda guy. they kept jerk'n me around and I finally said..."Ive seen that truck sitting on your lot for nearly 6 months now, I got the cash, do you want my money or not?" They dropped the 5K I wanted off the total price...:D

I'm a take no bullsh*t kinda guy. they kept jerk'n me around and I finally said..."Ive seen that truck sitting on your lot for nearly 6 months now, I got the cash, do you want my money or not?" They dropped the 5K I wanted off the total price...:D

hells to the yeah, u should of spit on em too,lol. used car salesman are almost as big a piece of shit as insurance salesman, oh wait, my wife works at Am Fam, i was never here:burnout:

i tried talken them down, he would nt lower the price of the truck i bought but he did keep given me more and more for my trade-in,

my main downfall was that they had the only RC NR for sale in north america, that i could find anyways, soooooooo yeah, :dontknow:

My truck was one of 3 Mineral gray reg cabs sitting on their lot, the only difference between em all was this one did not have a nav radio, and was in the middle of the three mileages. I had been watching it on their site since Oct....I guess I just hit 'em up with the offer at just the right time.

My truck was one of 3 Mineral gray reg cabs sitting on their lot, the only difference between em all was this one did not have a nav radio, and was in the middle of the three mileages. I had been watching it on their site since Oct....I guess I just hit 'em up with the offer at just the right time.

yeah and there is really no better time to buy one of these gas guzzzzzzzzzlers

yeah and there is really no better time to buy one of these gas guzzzzzzzzzlers

As much as I kick myself in the ass for "over" paying... i still have not seen a black 06 RC for sale since... so i guess i can't be too upset. I bet your the same with your NR. :rock:

yup, thats y i did what i did, if u want the one u want ur guna have to pay for.

mine is a limited edition but urs, man isnt there only like 200 06s in that color?

yup, thats y i did what i did, if u want the one u want ur guna have to pay for.

mine is a limited edition but urs, man isnt there only like 200 06s in that color?

Current best guess...... 87 2006 RC Black Clearcoat

Current best guess...... 87 2006 RC Black Clearcoat

oh damn. now do those hold their value better than say a red one, or like a special edition, becouse there is such a limited number, or not becouse it is just not somethin people know unless they do a fair amount of research?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back