7 Tens/ 2 NR's/ 2 CE's

They are absolutely stark-raving mad on their prices, IMO. :eek:

tell me about it, i got my truck there, not only are they overpriced, but the are pretty stuborn on there nagotiation

up until a couple months ago they had my QC i traded in. i sure would like to know who go it

i agree, if itwas three years ago but, the fact is the market is flooded with 10s rght now, in relavance to the numbr of overall 10s out there

the thing about this place, that i have noticed is they list the truck for what the bluebook says for "perfect" condition, and i guarentee they arent, with the exception of that silver one with like 500miles on it....maybe,

it woulod be next to impossible for a truck, no matter how pampred to be in absolutely "perfect "shape with 20k+ miles on it. they say less than five percent of used vehicles acctually fall in the catagory of "perfect"

That's actually where I got my RC from. 27K miles on it, and I worked 'em down to $22,500....had the truck in my drive in less than a week.

suggested retail price is less than what they are asking...according to KBB that is.

if u consider the economy and gas prices, etc, i would say they are overpriced,

Be careful.....

History of sales has shown if your not paying attention and do a carfax and get a second opinion the mechanical, these guys will screw you twice for being stupid

ooops, forgot about oncebit.... Even nice guys can get screwed by autoshowcase...

man, my connection is doing weird stuff, post just seem to show up, feel like I'm in a time warp

lol...the only thing wrong with the truck is that it has the leaking aux oil lines which I plan on getting Tony's upgraded set for. That and one little blemish on the front bumper. Carfax checked out clean as a whistle, even was able to talk to the prior owner before I purchased it.

lol...the only thing wrong with the truck is that it has the leaking aux oil lines which I plan on getting Tony's upgraded set for. That and one little blemish on the front bumper. Carfax checked out clean as a whistle, even was able to talk to the prior owner before I purchased it.

Told ya I was getting old...... I just can't put stories with screen names any more

ooops, forgot about oncebit.... Even nice guys can get screwed by autoshowcase...

what do u mean? price or condition of the vehicle?

Had oncebit confused with someone else....

My apology to once bit

I will be quiet now

On a side note, I've been contacted by several people after they bought a 10 from autoshowcase, they were looking for info on the truck after having serious malfunctions after the purchase. I didn't have any info on any of them other than having the VIN in the DB

On a side note, I've been contacted by several people after they bought a 10 from autoshowcase, they were looking for info on the truck after having serious malfunctions after the purchase. I didn't have any info on any of them other than having the VIN in the DB[/QUOTE]

that sux, is there anything i should know about my truck, i dont remember if i asked when we were doin the registry

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back