-_.@--/Purchased a replacement for my GTS - Silverback would be proud-_.@--/

Wow!!!

That is suhweet!!!!! Congrats Pat!!! Hope you get more use out of it! ;)

hey pat, how long after we got off the phone did you buy it??? ahhahaahahah

we gonna fly out and drive it home?

RedSrt007 said:
I know :( I really need to try to take more time off work. Check back with me in 1 year, ill let you know the miles on it lol

oh I am driving this one when I am out there.

how much power will my 55 f100 need to keep up with you?:D

Nice wheels and good luck but may I be so bold as to ask what is the difference between the one you sold and this one besides the year?:eek: :D

Last edited:
nycstev said:
Nice wheels and good luck but may I be so bold as to ask what is the difference between the one you sold and this one besides the year?:eek: :D

They have really advanced in 12 years. Interior, handling, efficiency, features, braking, safety, etc..

Most of all, the older I get the more I appreciate pushing a start button, having massive hp and a 100k warranty heheh

joemags54 said:
The gas mileage is not the greatest.....

Your being sarcastic right?? lol.

22mpg hwy is better then most cars out. Especially when talking about it on a viper truck forum :D

Took mine on a little trip last month, got 22.6 mpg with the air on!
Believe me, the faster you drive it, the better it rides and handles!!!!

Enjoy all of the attention, and the kids taking pictures at stoplights and such.

Joe B

Attachments

• DSC00591.jpg
    DSC00591.jpg
    576.1 KB · Views: 56
67PLY said:
Took mine on a little trip last month, got 22.6 mpg with the air on!
Believe me, the faster you drive it, the better it rides and handles!!!!

Enjoy all of the attention, and the kids taking pictures at stoplights and such.

Joe B

Yeah, I hear they handle just incredible. You southern guys need to pay attention to the camera " hey guys, over here!!" :p :D

should be on its way by now, I might highjack Gary on his way through AZ

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

BurntRubber said:
should be on its way by now, I might highjack Gary on his way through AZ

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I offered to go pick it up for him, But he was afraid of the mileage it would have on it when i got back. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D

JRSVIPR said:
I offered to go pick it up for him, But he was afraid of the mileage it would have on it when i got back. :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D

great minds think alike, i told him the same thing:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back