-_.@--/Purchased a replacement for my GTS - Silverback would be proud-_.@--/

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Well, with the sale of the TT GTS. I was looking over vehicles. I was going to hold out for a while until I was told about this:

http://www.ringgoldcdj.com/view_vehicle.php?vin=1B3JZ69Z89V500519

Jeff, who is the manager is one of the nicest guy to deal with. He is very accommodating and willing to work with you. I have not gone through the entire transaction yet, but I will keep you guys posted along the way, and let you know how RingGold Dodge is! :dontknow:

Jeff said car would ship out this weekend and be here Wednesday / Possibly Tuesday :eek:

Sneak Peek of the ACR - Limited Edition Bumblebee

Remember...Work hard, play & pray harder!

side.JPG

front.JPG

backside.JPG

back.JPG

oh my:bath: I needed a cold shower after that. Car looks f'in amazing. Good luck with the purchase.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

i think it would be an interestin race between the Viper & the Cobra. both are nothing but horsepower & tires
:dontknow: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
Thats about 10 minutes from me, know the owner and most of the salespeople. Anything I can do to help?

FATJACK said:
Thats about 10 minutes from me, know the owner and most of the salespeople. Anything I can do to help?

I appriciate it jack, they seem to be very helpful so I should be good! I will let you know though :D

RedSrt007 said:
I appriciate it jack, they seem to be very helpful so I should be good! I will let you know though :D
It really should be test driven.:D :D :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
It really should be test driven.:D :D :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock:

alot:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I love the looks of the Bumble Bee, Bad ass ride for sure.:rock: :rock:

we could always help him out with the delivery.

a relay delivery, yeah thats the ticket, state by state:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :D

wait wait wait ,,,you sold the other one cause you said you were tired of it sitting in garage ,,,now your buying this one to put in the garage :dontknow:

Ironhead said:
wait wait wait ,,,you sold the other one cause you said you were tired of it sitting in garage ,,,now your buying this one to put in the garage :dontknow:

I know :( I really need to try to take more time off work. Check back with me in 1 year, ill let you know the miles on it lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back