-_.@--/Purchased a replacement for my GTS - Silverback would be proud-_.@--/

Damn fine looking car Patrick, and yes, I'm proud of you.:rock:

To bad we don't live closer to each other. Can you imagine the looks these two killer bees would get cruising together.

Silverback said:
Damn fine looking car Patrick, and yes, I'm proud of you.:rock:

To bad we don't live closer to each other. Can you imagine the looks these two killer bees would get cruising together.
Hey Dad how you been.:dontknow:

The Killer Bee's, I like it. How you doing John? I miss you around here.

Brat said:
Hey Dad how you been.:dontknow:

Doing fine son. Still working to damn much, but that's par for the course it seems.

Been lurking here to keep up to date on Jack, but after he is doing well again and I can call him, then I will drop off again.

Still miss a bunch of people here, but there are some that I will never miss.

Silverback said:
Doing fine son. Still working to damn much, but that's par for the course it seems.

Been lurking here to keep up to date on Jack, but after he is doing well again and I can call him, then I will drop off again.

I can relate, Good seeing you here my friend.:rock:

Silverback said:

Sorry to hear you are working too much,not the same with out you here.Be sure to check in from time to time.

Silverback said:
Damn fine looking car Patrick...Can you imagine the looks these two killer bees would get cruising together.
yes....people would be like "WTF...who invited that guy?" hahahahah:elefant: :elefant:

but...

who would win in a bar fight? a cobra, or a viper? hmmmmm :D

Congrats on the car, welcome to the ACR club, as you said the GenIV's are night and day different than the GenII's.

I am going to call gary and tell him to hold off on the delivery...he needs to wait til im there

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back