A few pics from Cruisin the Coast '08

mopower1958

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A wide variety were there as always. Over 4300 cars and trucks. Enjoy!!
PA093865.jpg

PA093869.jpg

PA093870.jpg

PA093873.jpg

PA093876.jpg

PA093878.jpg

PA093881.jpg

PA093886.jpg

PA093889.jpg

PA093891.jpg

PA093894.jpg

great pics and some sweet rides, looks like it would of been a blast

Well, I didnt get to make it this year. I was planning on going though. Some friends and I were sitting around the house talking about it, roughly about 2 months ago. The wifey walks outside and hears us talking. She asked, "what's the dates of that again?". Her faced changed when I said it. I asked, "what'd you do?" I made plans for us to go to Disney World.

We enjoyed our trip to Disney world, but I can promise you this, she will NEVER plan anything in the month of October again.

They sure don't make em like they used to :D :D :D

Thanks for sharing David - I love that Charger :rock: :rock: :rock: and all the OLDies but GOODies :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: .

Looks like it would make for a great GTG, think we can find a dragstrip nearby? Would be closer for our VERY loyal Texas Members..

Makes me think I'm living in the wrong country sometimes.Great pics.
Our biggest event would have around 900 cars.
The event my club runs in Feb gets 400.Which is damn good for our end of the country.

FATJACK said:
Looks like it would make for a great GTG, think we can find a dragstrip nearby? Would be closer for our VERY loyal Texas Members..

It would definitely be a great venue for a southeast get together.There is a quarter mile drag strip in Gulfport. It last a whole week from Sunday to Sunday in October.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back