A Few Runs

DOWURKSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a couple runs from the other day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqqnExlj6bM]Ram srt 10 vs vette - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3N5OZl_8fI]Dodgr ram srt10 - YouTube[/ame]

I love the sound of my exhaust.

Me and matt have a bet that he cant break into the 11 on street tires with a 150 shot. And there is no adjusted time slip BS. 100 bucks on the line

Who thinks he can do it?

Doing burnouts on stock tires doesnt make a diference if anything your losing grip

There's a lot more in her for sure bro. Great runs for 100* weather. :burnout:

Adrian- Yes it helps to warm street tires about like he did. Too much and yes they'll turn oily and spin, but too cold will do the same. He'll be slathering them in VHT and pimp juice soon ;-)

He'll get an 11 I'm sure.

Doing burnouts on stock tires doesnt make a diference if anything your losing grip

Most of the time I agree I don't do a burnout like that every time. I just drove 45mins and wanted to get the trash off my tires. Every other run was a simple avoid the water and practice launch. I still haven't found my sweet spot for launch. I desperately need to repair my tach so I can watch my gauge before launch.

Great runs! I'd love to see you get in the 11s on street tires, but it will be tough.

I couldn't disagree more. I practiced both ways with both of my 10s and the results were always the same. A short burnout gets the tires a little stickier and cleans the trash off of them that you picked up on the road or in the pits and always netted a .1 to .2 better 60 ft. time.

Pretty consistent in the posted runs..

Nice job man!! And yes, your exhaust sounds great. I have done the tach fix for the 06 models if you have any questions..

-Jeremy

If i go by adjusted da i posted a 12.3 @ 117, I'll post slips later my 60 still suck that's my fault bc I'm hooking just can't find the sweet spot bc of my tach

5mph and 4 tenths from da? Interesting. With crap and good da, I run nearly identical.

We've to told you before, get some slicks and youll 60' way better. 22's are crap. I understand you want to keep stock wheels/tires.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back